can mercury have kids?

#1 Posted by nate3cuban (18 posts) - - Show Bio

i was wondering since mercury is not a carbon-based can she get pregnant and have kids.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

anything is possible in comics, whether or not it was directly addressed I know not but doubt

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with now until they find a way for her to turn back at will.

#4 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
I really hope that never happens
#5 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gunna say most likely not, which is a shame because she's probably the type who want's to have kids. Though i think she's already shotgunned being Godmother to any future Hellion/X-23 spawn :)

#6 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@nate3cuban: Well it could be possible. I mean she shouldn't be able to walk around without any sort of organs but she can. The same can be said for rockslide. Comics don't really touch on these issues. Mainly because they don't want to touch teen pregnancy. But if the issue ever came up, I am sure that the writers would make it possible for her to concieve.
#7 Posted by Rosebunse (151 posts) - - Show Bio

She may have kids after a few years of really wanted one but not being able to. Until then, she'll probably latch onto being an "aunt" or something. But I figure if you know you can't have kids, it probably makes you want them even more.
#8 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats awesome. I never would have thought of that.

#9 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

good question.
im gonna say no since we know there is nothing living inside her since wither could touch her
also shes not 18 yet so we hope that even if she could shell use restraint

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.