Follow

Men in Black

Team » Men in Black appears in 104 issues.

The Men in Black is an organization that polices and monitors events which should remain unknown to the public. They work in secret, covering their tracks to make sure people do not know of their existence.

Top 6 Men In Black Agents

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

My top 6 favorite agents of MiB.

• 6 - Zed, the old guys pretty awesome. I have to admit it.
    • 5 - Kay, he's pretty much the most skilled guy I've seen in the comics, movies, games, and TV show.
    • 4 - The Worm Guys, the coffee-drinking, smoking, hard-to-understand stick bug dudes have officially proved they have what it takes to be agents in MiB II, when they got all those guns and went with Kay and Jay to stop that plant-chick.
    • 3 - That one person who worked at the morgue in the first movie, I loved the scene where she blew Edgar The Bugs head off.
    • 2 - Jay, he's funny, he's tough, and he's the main character. But theres one guy who he just couldn't out-cool...
    • 1 - FRANK THE PUG! He's hilarious, a talking alien pug, and he's my screen-saver :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.