Can Meggan Really Control the Weather....

#1 Posted by PrinceKelly2010 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I Know it says on her main page that when she gets mad a storm will come, but can she actually control the weather like storm, I know that she can control the four elements, water,  earth, fire and air and on another website it says she has good control over electricity but I have never found anything say she can control the weather, she just has great control over air and water! Help Please!

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she controls the weather quite like Storm but she can influence it. Does that make sense? A bad mood can make it rain but then she can create a pressure shield to deflect it from herself. Like most of her powers its more unintentional than controlled.

#3 Posted by cennobite (364 posts) - - Show Bio

With enough mental control I'd say she could be more powerful than Storm, it took years of training and discipline for Storm to get the level of power she has now. So if Meggan had the same training and mental discipline she would be seriously powerful. 

#4 Posted by Stormultt (5308 posts) - - Show Bio
@cennobite said:
"With enough mental control I'd say she could be more powerful than Storm, it took years of training and discipline for Storm to get the level of power she has now. So if Meggan had the same training and mental discipline she would be seriously powerful.  "

true, but also note storm is fighting everyday to keep her control in and meggan is already very powerful and practically has reached her peak. storm hasnt even scratched the surface of  her true potential.
#5 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

I think megan has barely touched her potential. She has a number of abilities, but she is so flighty, she doesnt realize she is using them half the time. I think thats one of the reasons why i like her character, but if she had the same mental control of other characters such as Storm, or Pyslocke, or just someone who is strong willed and disciplined, she would be immensely powerful just because of her wide range of abilities alone.

#6 Posted by Airhead (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't she Mimic the powers of Storm though?
#7 Posted by GREGalicious (464 posts) - - Show Bio

She can literally SPEAK to the elements of the earth so YES, she can control the weather. Not on the same level as Storm but maybe one day.

#8 Posted by Thunderscream (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh give me a break, she's definitely on par with Storm if not more powerful. Meggan can actually draw strength and power from the Earth itself and absorb insane amounts of energy without flinching. Storm is limited to weather patterns where Meggan can actually manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum and rearrange individual molecules ON TOP of commanding and sometimes emulating the elements.

#9 Posted by StormyWeather (745 posts) - - Show Bio

i think potentially she can be more powerful than Storm, Storm strictly controls and manipulates the elements RELATING to and behind the weather, air, lightning, temperature...now Meggan controls the four basic elements, thats a much wider range than Storm, Storm can't do anything with fire, or water (not entirely).

#10 Edited by abaldo (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh give me a break, she's definitely on par with Storm if not more powerful. Meggan can actually draw strength and power from the Earth itself and absorb insane amounts of energy without flinching. Storm is limited to weather patterns where Meggan can actually manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum and rearrange individual molecules ON TOP of commanding and sometimes emulating the elements.

i know its a bit late but Storm isn't limited to weather patterns and she can also control the electromagnetic spectrum…jsjsjsjsjs

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.