Follow

X

Character » X appears in 75 issues.

X was Dr. Light's last creation before being mysteriously killed. He is a B-rank Maverick Hunter and Zero's best friend. He is also a pacifist and would rather not fight the Mavericks.

How did you become a Mega Man X fan?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

As for myself, I thought Rockman and Megaman X were the same until somebody told me they're different. There were hundreds of threads made for Mega Man x on gaming sites, especially in gamespot beca multitudes of people wanted him to be included in MVC3/UMVC3 game. Fact is, Mega Man X , who still isn't a playable character had more number of threads made than most of the characters playable on that game. So I really wanted him to be playable but unfortunately, he didn't and just we got another version of him in SFxT.

I eventually became a fan of him and supported for his inclusion. He is the coolest Mega Man character in my opinion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I was always a fan of Megaman. When the  Mega Man X series came out it still had the same elements I liked about the original series.Once the series became 3D it got wack.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

I just remember the first Mega Man X being really difficult

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheGodofThunder

I didn't get into the series until X4. I wish they would continue the series and introduce some old characters like protoman and bass. Like say the one scientist who found X, found them and repaired them.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I played the original Megaman games alot. So when I saw Megaman X for the SNES, I picked it up, and liked it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.