Follow

Mega Man

Character » Mega Man appears in 178 issues.

Rock, once a simple robot made by the world-renowned Dr. Light, was modified to become Rock Man (Mega Man outside of Japan) and fight against the evil robots sent by Dr. Wily.

Keniji Inafune leaves Capcom

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

Edited By Duo_forbidden

Well this is a sad day for Capcom.
    According to Kotaku, Keniji Inafune, The Father of Mega Man has quit Capcom. Inafune posted in his blog (which is in Japanese btw), stated some of his reasons of why he was leaving the company after 23 years. Before he left, Inafune was head of R&D Management Group, Consumer Games R&D Division and Contents Management Division.
    This is very sad news to me. This man (sort of) created one of my favorite series and spinoffs, Mega Man, Mega Man X Megaman Legends, Megaman Zero, and Mega Man ZX. He also help produce some other games such as Resident Evil and Onimusha. I wish him the best in the future.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LT1085

Sounds like an obituary.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.