Any news about upcoming MAX titles?

#1 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Garth Ennis is going to return to do another Nick Fury MAX story (although when that comes out is still unknown) which is great but is there anything else going on with the MAX imprint in the immediate future? So far we got the Punisher's ongoing title and apparently Deadpool's got an ongoing title to (don't really care for deadpool) but is there any news of some different miniseries or even ongoing series coming up in the MAX imprint?

#2 Edited by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to shut the MAX titles down and just put a mature rating on Punisher books.Most  MAX books are garbage.Alias and Punisher are the only ones I read that weren't a complete waste of time. 

#3 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

They need to shut the MAX titles down and just put a mature rating on Punisher books.Most MAX books are garbage.Alias and Punisher are the only ones I read that weren't a complete waste of time.

I'm going to disagree with you and say the MAX imprint needs to stay up and running. 616 just sucks to much ass for me to bother reading mainstream marvel comics outside of the Punisher.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (10658 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra max would be awsome

#5 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@cody1984 said:

I know Garth Ennis is going to return to do another Nick Fury MAX story (although when that comes out is still unknown) which is great but is there anything else going on with the MAX imprint in the immediate future? So far we got the Punisher's ongoing title and apparently Deadpool's got an ongoing title to (don't really care for deadpool) but is there any news of some different miniseries or even ongoing series coming up in the MAX imprint?

forgive the late reply but here's Nick Fury MAX

FURY MAX #1 & 2

GARTH ENNIS (w) • GORAN PARLOV (a)

Cover by DAVE JOHNSON

• Garth Ennis (Punisher MAX, Preacher) and Goran Parlov (Punisher MAX) reunite to bring you the life of Marvel’s hardest soldier like no one else could.

• In the wake of World War II, Fury is fast running out of battles to fight. But the world’s superpowers are gearing up for a new kind of war and they’ll need a man like Fury to win it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.