Read MAX PAYNE 3: AFTER THE FALL #1 Right Now

Posted by G-Man (30656 posts) - - Show Bio

You're probably aware that there's a new Max Payne video game about to hit stores (Tuesday, May 15). What you might not be aware of is there's a digital comic for MAX PAYNE 3: AFTER THE FALL from Rockstar and Marvel Comics. The comic begins with a confrontation at a dive bar from Max Payne 3 and flashes back to tell the story of Max's troubled upbringing. "After the Fall" will shed new light on Max's life through key events from Max Payne and Max Payne 2.

The three part comic is written by Dan Houser and Remedy's Sam Lake. The cover has art by Greg Horn with Fernando Blanco doing the interiors. You can also download this issue as a PDF at Rockstar's website and be sure to stay tuned for the second issue coming soon.

== TEASER ==

If you want more Max Payne, be sure to check out Giant Bomb's Quick Look on the game posted today.

Staff Online
#1 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

That cover is rocking! Great stuff.

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I played max payne for game boy advanced.

#3 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

do people care about this?

#4 Posted by G-Man (30656 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombietag: The article views tell me yes.

Staff Online
#5 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell Max Payne to stop jockin Angel

#6 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

looks pretty good.

#7 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Balder is Stan Lee in disguise. lol. This looks interesting, I'll be sure to look out for the second issue.

#8 Posted by JMLG (135 posts) - - Show Bio

this is better than most of actual comics out there

#9 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

@zombietag: The article views tell me yes.

true. i looked at it, caught me haha

#10 Edited by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Max Payne... HELL YEAH!

I loved that game, the story was sad but awesome, and the best part is, I used a good chunk of the story and even some dialogues for an essay and I ended up with the best grade in my class ;p

#11 Posted by NyxEquitis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, pretty interesting, actually.

#12 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital baby! Digital.

#13 Posted by lronMan (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Max Payne. Painkiller abuse like Gregory House and killing sprees like The Punisher, but not awesome as either one.

#14 Posted by HannibalKing (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I beg to differ.

#15 Posted by Kindredfool (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to this! Rockstar always make brilliant games.

#16 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

nope i won't be checking this out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.