Follow

Max Damage

Character » Max Damage appears in 54 issues.

Formerly one of the world's most notorious supervillains, Max Damage turns over a new leaf after his archenemy and former hero, the Plutonian, goes rogue.

Incorruptible #3 Review

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

The Plutonian totally went crackers!

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FoxxFireArt

"Turning a new leaf." It's a term that is better explained as "Turning a page in your life",  to "move on". Ever heard of small books or pamphlets called leaflets? The 'leaf' actually stands for "page". Just somewhere along the ways people mistook 'leaf' as meaning the tree kind.

This comic universe seems to have a almost Yin Yang sort of balance to it. As good turned evil. Evil turned good.
    I think a lot of the times when villains have gone good and it didn't work was mostly the fault of the authors. They never really sell the motivations as to why they made this dramatic change. It's worked for Emma Frost, but also there the writers aren't really trying to push her as this really friendly person either. The whole "now I'm a good guy and let's all get along like friends" that we often see.

@inferiorego:
    Maybe the Plutonian couldn't stand it when he heard Pluto was downgraded from a planet to a planetoid.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Irredeemable is sick... cant wait till MArch 23rd... and im planning on getting Incorruptible  on June

spartanmusashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By spartanmusashi
    @FoxxFireArt: I agree. There is also the temporary switch. I.E. Dr Doom is evil but the Collector is all powerful so we need to work together.
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By goldenkey

sounds great.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Leliel

Now I wanted pick up this series, well it dosen't seem as big as DC it could actually even be better because you can easily get to know the characters

darth bul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By darth bul

cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.