Follow

Maverick

Character » Maverick appears in 367 issues.

Christopher Nord, better known as Maverick, was a mercenary for hire who was once a member of the CIA's Team X and later a subject of Weapon X. For a time he operated as Agent Zero until he was de-powered following the Decimation.

More Comic Time!

Logan X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Logan X

Always liked Maverick. But he was never an "A" character. Maverick is used as cameos, guest star, or backstories. But I still would love to see more of him in current Wolverine or X-Men titles!

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@Logan X: Maverick always seems to get the shaft! I'm starting to think he's one of those characters certain writers and editors just want everybody to hate!

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cdw101

Maverick is a great character-the 12 issue series that he was in was great!!! good powers, good look bout him, def needs to be brought back more and writers need to stop putting the emphasis

on wolverine. Couple more weapon x stories wouldnt go amiss either, n wraith man shud be used more too with his charged shaped explosives!!!

B9tendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By B9tendo

I have always said they need to give him more of a chance to develop more of his character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.