Follow

Maverick

Character » Maverick appears in 367 issues.

Christopher Nord, better known as Maverick, was a mercenary for hire who was once a member of the CIA's Team X and later a subject of Weapon X. For a time he operated as Agent Zero until he was de-powered following the Decimation.

Depowered but does that mean NO POWERS

Yamivash 0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yamivash 0

I know Maverick was depowered do to M day but seeing as his Healing Factor was givin him from Weapon X do to SCIENCE does that mean he still has the healing factor?

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lokheit
    @Yamivash 0: In the wolverine weapon x series he received a "shot" (three throwable laser claws) in his chest and is knocked down. The next time he appears he hasn't any sign of damage and told wolverine "I'm okay, thanks for asking" so for me, it is supposed that he can heal himself.
    Rune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rune

I believe he still can heal and will age slower since it was his genes that allowed weapon x members to heal not a mutant power they where given.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.