Follow

Matt Wagner

Person » Matt Wagner is credited in 777 issues.

Matt Wagner is an American writer and artist who has worked for many comics companies. He is best known for his creator owned series Mage and Grendel, as well as for his distinguished runs as the cover artist for Kevin Smith's Green Arrow and as writer for Sandman Mystery Theater.

WonderCon 2010: Matt Wagner

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
    This video has an invalid file format.
    00:00:00
    Sorry, but you can't access this content!
    Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
    Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Comiclove5
    @aztek the lost said:
    "I'm so excited for the new Madame Xanadu arc, the series is very well-written and I too enjoy that the series isn't convoluted by too much established continuity.  I also need to look into Grendel...but I have no idea what its about. "

I heard Madame Xandu is good.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop

My first real introductions to Grendel were the Batman/ Grendel crossovers.  I had heard of it before then, but had never checked it out.  I loved how well Grendel worked in the Bat-verse.  I have checked out a little of the regular Grendel stuff since then, but have yet to read everything. 

Madame Xanadu I really had no interest in, but now that I've heard Mr. Wagner telling what it's about, I'll have to pick up a trade at some point, and give it a read.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.