Follow

Matt Fraction

Person » Matt Fraction is credited in 941 issues.

Matt Fraction is an Eisner Award-winning American comic book writer. He is known for writing Invincible Iron Man, Uncanny X-Men, Utopia, Mighty Thor, Iron Fist, Fear Itself, Fantastic Four/FF, and Hawkeye at Marvel. Currently, he is focusing on four creator-owned works at Image Comics (Casanova: Acedia, ODY-C, Satellite Sam, and Sex Criminals).

The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff: Episode 07

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Get ready for the seventh episode of the Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff. This second Comic Vine podcast is taking place of the longer 'Ask, and Ye Shall Receive...Answers' video series. Those still happen but instead of being 40-50 minutes long, they tend to go about ten minutes. With a second podcast, your questions are still answered but we do our best to get an actual real life comic book creator to join in on the fun.

This week's guest in the writer of HAWKEYE, FANTASTIC FOUR, FF and more: Matt Fraction!

"Okay...this looks bad."

Sit back and relax as Matt chats about the books he's working on along with other aspects of being a Marvel Architect and the current atmosphere of Marvel NOW! He also has a couple books coming from Image Comics early next year so you'll definitely want to hear about those. In the later portion he even sticks around to answer some of your comic book questions.

You can ask questions on the "Ask G-Man' thread or you can at reply me on Twitter: @GManFromHeck using #AskGMan.

Check out the podcast here.

If you've missed any of the previous episodes, here's what you've missed.

Episode 06: Kyle Higgins

Episode 05: Dan Slott

Episode 04: Scott Snyder

Episode 03: Dennis Calero

Episode 02: Brian Buccellato

Episode 01: just me :(

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MuyJingo

Matt seems pretty dismissive of DC...which I found interesting. Good podcast.

bunkerbuster05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bunkerbuster05

oh my god YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I love Fraction's work so much. Thanks for this, Tony!

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By longbowhunter

Wow, so creators don't own their work at Vertigo? Makes sense after hearing how long it took Brubaker to get the rights back to Scene of the Crime.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By FoxxFireArt

That's a great promo image.

Cavemold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 87

#5  Edited By Cavemold

good podcast. matt seems like a great guy

Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Timotheus316

Woulda been nice to know Matt was gonna be on. I had a question I sent to a video cast (Alter Ego Comics) and they said I should Twitter Matt why Hawkeye is humping other chicks when he is supposed to be in a committed relationship with Spiderwoman. I don't twitter so it would be difficult to reach him this way. I could have sent the question here instead.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gritterr

@Timotheus316: I actually follow him on twitter and remember him answering this question. he basically said there is a future issue that will bring together the ladies in clint's life and get to the bottom of him and spiderwoman. I'll try to find the link if a can

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_

Oh oh oh. I know what I'm doing over Christmas break.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Oh this was great :)

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darthfury78

@Timotheus316 said:

Woulda been nice to know Matt was gonna be on. I had a question I sent to a video cast (Alter Ego Comics) and they said I should Twitter Matt why Hawkeye is humping other chicks when he is supposed to be in a committed relationship with Spiderwoman. I don't twitter so it would be difficult to reach him this way. I could have sent the question here instead.

I personally like a possible Peter Parker and Jessica Drew relationship more than Spider-Woman x Hawkeye.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.