masterchiefs face

#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

if bungie ever does it this will be it

wierd toes though

#2 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

i could see that being master chief all the scars and sh!t.

#3 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they based him on cable

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#5 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"i think they based him on cable"
lol i dont think so but hey whatever lol. so i take it your one of the two a big time hater or a big time fanboy. i myself am a big fanboy i love the spartan he is totally bada$$.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

F#ck Master Chief.

#7 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"F#ck Master Chief."
F#ck you! :P
#8 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

he actually looks like bruce willis lol.

@V to the A: HATER lol

#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"F#ck Master Chief."
F#ck you! :P"

you guys are nice
#10 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"F#ck Master Chief."
lmmfao. another reason me and obi are friends lol. CLOVER CAME FROM THE SKY
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"he actually looks like bruce willis lol.

@V to the A: HATER lol"
I'm not a hater..I just don't like characters that people think are cool yet he looks like everyone else in the game.
#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:

yeah prolly cuz hes bald
#13 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"F#ck Master Chief."
lmmfao. another reason me and obi are friends lol. CLOVER CAME FROM THE SKY"
f#ck you too, Ronin!!

OCEAN

#14 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

I'm not a hater..I just don't like characters that people think are cool yet he looks like everyone else in the game."
haha he is the only one that looks like that in the game. what game are you playing?
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

heres another one
#16 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio

That's interesting, he was said to have short dark hair.

#17 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

yellow eyes? O_o

#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gotham Knight said:
"That's interesting, he was said to have short dark hair."

thats when he was a little boy
#19 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"The Gotham Knight said:
"That's interesting, he was said to have short dark hair."

thats when he was a little boy"
Read the Flood.
#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"i think they based him on cable"
lol i dont think so but hey whatever lol. so i take it your one of the two a big time hater or a big time fanboy. i myself am a big fanboy i love the spartan he is totally bada$$."

not really ill defend him if i think its right but i have been searching for a good matchup with him and looking for his pics i stumbeld a cross this pic
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

I'm not a hater..I just don't like characters that people think are cool yet he looks like everyone else in the game."
haha he is the only one that looks like that in the game. what game are you playing?"
All Spartan's don't wear the same uniform?
#22 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

haha he is the only one that looks like that in the game. what game are you playing?"
All Spartan's don't wear the same uniform?"

theyll all were the newest ones
#23 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

All Spartan's don't wear the same uniform?"

theyll all were the newest ones"
well exept on halo three
#24 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just for multiplayer.

#25 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i always thought hed be like thrity not fifty

#26 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: not all characters look like Chief...sure all Spartan wear the same unis, BUT in the games Master Chief is the ONLY Spartan MK  3 left..so he looks different...

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Same
Nuff Said
#28 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio

The top is for advertisiment and the bottom one is a screenshot, again, multiplayer.

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"@Vance: not all characters look like Chief...sure all Spartan wear the same unis, BUT in the games Master Chief is the ONLY Spartan MK  3 left..so he looks different..."
Every character was an exaggeration...but he's lame.There is nothing cool about Master Chief.He's a guy in a suit that's it.He doesn't have any interesting character flaws,just some guy with some weapons.Doesn't even have a broad he's bonin...he's just Master Chief.
#30 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"@Vance: not all characters look like Chief...sure all Spartan wear the same unis, BUT in the games Master Chief is the ONLY Spartan MK  3 left..so he looks different..."
Every character was an exaggeration...but he's lame.There is nothing cool about Master Chief.He's a guy in a suit that's it.He doesn't have any interesting character flaws,just some guy with some weapons.Doesn't even have a broad he's bonin...he's just Master Chief."
lol....he rides missiles in outer space!!! lol anyways..w/e..to each his own...lol
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
Every character was an exaggeration...but he's lame.There is nothing cool about Master Chief.He's a guy in a suit that's it.He doesn't have any interesting character flaws,just some guy with some weapons.Doesn't even have a broad he's bonin...he's just Master Chief."
lol....he rides missiles in outer space!!! lol anyways..w/e..to each his own...lol"
Let me ask you this then...why do you like Master Chief?
#32 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
lol....he rides missiles in outer space!!! lol anyways..w/e..to each his own...lol"

thats from dr strange love
#33 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

They don't show much of MC's personality in the games. In the books, they show us glimpses of his life. He was just a far superior human. The powers you see in the game are after he was augmented. He was naturally a fighter, but didn't know it. His only goals are to win and win. Failure is not option to him. My personal favorite "flaw" is the mystery of the character in the game. You don't know what he thinks or what he looks like. It's something that I think should be left that way.
#34 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gotham Knight said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

They don't show much of MC's personality in the games. In the books, they show us glimpses of his life. He was just a far superior human. The powers you see in the game are after he was augmented. He was naturally a fighter, but didn't know it. His only goals are to win and win. Failure is not option to him. My personal favorite "flaw" is the mystery of the character in the game. You don't know what he thinks or what he looks like. It's something that I think should be left that way."

i dont think hes supposed to have a personality
#35 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"The Gotham Knight said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

They don't show much of MC's personality in the games. In the books, they show us glimpses of his life. He was just a far superior human. The powers you see in the game are after he was augmented. He was naturally a fighter, but didn't know it. His only goals are to win and win. Failure is not option to him. My personal favorite "flaw" is the mystery of the character in the game. You don't know what he thinks or what he looks like. It's something that I think should be left that way."

i dont think hes supposed to have a personality"
In the game, it's personality the players think he has. Cause pretty the gameplay is you under his helm.
#36 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gotham Knight said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"The Gotham Knight said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

In the game, it's personality the players think he has. Cause pretty the gameplay is you under his helm."
but the arbiter has a personality
#37 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"The Gotham Knight said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"The Gotham Knight said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

In the game, it's personality the players think he has. Cause pretty the gameplay is you under his helm."
but the arbiter has a personality"
I think he's bad@ss lol
#38 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a pretty sweet looking model.

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gotham Knight said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

My point exactly.
#40 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"
heres another one"
In a couple of the images he kind of looks like Bruce Willis

lol
#41 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"F#ck Master Chief."
Lol. This was the best part of this thread.
#42 Posted by Theindiedudes (219 posts) - - Show Bio

he is actually female and may or may not be samus aran

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.