Halo Wars

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, the game went on a completely different Direction then I thought it was.

#2 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! It's LOOKS AWESOME! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING IT!

#3 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here, I wanna play as the Elites.

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan 177 says:

"Same here, I wanna play as the Elites."

Nah, I'm with the humans. I'm a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee Halo fan, so I want this so, bad, lol. The humans looks cooler to me anway.

#5 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

They look cool. Halo fan, yeah same here dude.

#6 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's out by this year.

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, But, I love games where you can make a big army. But, this game would be totally cooler, if you can view it on the ground. Like take control of a character or just the camera goes onto the ground and you watch the battle. That be awesome!

#8 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is going to be out this year. Looks like they have a lot of it down already.

#9 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks more detailed I can tell you that. I think it will stand out. It looks sicker and has the old Halo feeling to it. I'm looking forward to it. When is coming out again? I heard is was postponed back or something.

#10 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan 177 says:

"It looks more detailed I can tell you that. I think it will stand out. It looks sicker and has the old Halo feeling to it. I'm looking forward to it. When is coming out again? I heard is was postponed back or something."

Yea, it has more detail then the Lord Of the Ring game. And the way the warthog and everything move, makes it feel more like Halo, lol. I have no idea when it's coming out. I want to know though.

#11 Posted by Archdevil (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan 177 says:

Oh yeah same here ELITES! Hi Five!

#12 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a massive Halo fan, but I really dont think this game is going to be any good. To me it just looks like Battle for Middle Earth but with Halo units. Boring.

#13 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Switch says:
"Im a massive Halo fan, but I really dont think this game is going to be any good. To me it just looks like Battle for Middle Earth but with Halo units. Boring."
Yea, but making it all high tech, makes it looks cooler to me...... Oh and I've been meaning to ask, how were the Halo novels?"

They are good novels to read. They give you a more in depth of what has happened in the past and and info about the chief.

#14 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Archdevil says:

"Spartan 177 says:
Oh yeah same here ELITES! Hi Five!"

Hi five!

#15 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan 177 says:

"Shaper says:
"Switch says:
"Im a massive Halo fan, but I really dont think this game is going to be any good. To me it just looks like Battle for Middle Earth but with Halo units. Boring."
Yea, but making it all high tech, makes it looks cooler to me...... Oh and I've been meaning to ask, how were the Halo novels?"
They are good novels to read. They give you a more in depth of what has happened in the past and and info about the chief."

Sweet, Thanks. I want to get them.

#16 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

Yea, but making it all high tech, makes it looks cooler to me......

Oh and I've been meaning to ask, how were the Halo novels?

#17 Posted by Semiazas (693 posts) - - Show Bio

WWWWWWOOOOOOO ALIENS ARE BETTER I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!

#18 Posted by Spartan 177 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

You can get them in Barnes & Nobles. I get all my books there. They should have all of the novels there.

#19 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Semiazas says:

"WWWWWWOOOOOOO ALIENS ARE BETTER I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!"

Okay, I wouldn't say better, but yea, your opinion.

#20 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan 177 says:

"You can get them in Barnes & Nobles. I get all my books there. They should have all of the novels there."

I remember seeing them in the mall once. I just didn't get it, because I went there for something else. I'll ask my mom tomorrow if she'll take me.

#21 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Switch says:

Yea, but making it all high tech, makes it looks cooler to me......

Oh and I've been meaning to ask, how were the Halo novels?"

Never read one. Ive been meaning to but I cant find them anywhere but on the internet and I dont have a credit card to order them.

#22 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey how much do you think it will cost to produce 1 spartan? as much as a pelican dropship? or more than a tank?

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Starcraft 2 will probably out sell it. 

#24 Edited by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Halo novels are a must for every Halo fanboy [haven't read Contact Harvest yet]. Great stories...although Halo: The Flood is a slight let down when compared to the others but still a grand story. The Master Chief of the novels is so different from the Chief of the games and its really nice to learn about people from the expanded Halo universe. You should notice that the way the Halo books are written are more 'real' than comics. Also get the I Love Bees audio story, good insight into Spartan I's and ONI.

@ SilverSurfa: I think i remember them saying Spartans [maybe the whole bunch of them 75 i htink] cost as much as a whole battalion.

#25 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Starcraft 2 will probably out sell it. 
"
Not probably, it's a fact.
#26 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody know yet when this game is coming out im stoked
#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft, Starcraft 2 and Red alert 3 will crush this game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.