Follow

Master Chief

Character » Master Chief appears in 46 issues.

Master Chief is the main character of Halo comic series by Dark Horse Comics . He is a genetically augmented super soldier for the UNSC and is one of the few survivors of the SPARTAN II project. He is one of the greatest if not the greatest soldier in UNSC history.

Halo Uprising #4 Preview

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Written by Brian Michael Bendis

Art by Alex Maleev

Here it is -- the blistering conclusion to HALO: UPRISING!!! The story that connects the video games: Halo 2 and Halo 3. Find out where Master Chief has been and where he is going, before you pick up an Xbox 360 controller and finish the fight. Meanwhile, Earth is under siege -- the human resistance is faced with impossible odds with no hope in sight against the overwhelming Covenant forces. Be there to see the event that may turn the tide of the entire war. From the creative collaboration of the Eisner Award-winning creative team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev (New Avengers, Daredevil) comes the final issue of this explosive interstellar epic arc!
    Who's reading? who's played the game? any thoughts?
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

So, we post previews now?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

pixelized said:
    "So, we post previews now?"
    I got permission from Babs and I did'nt post in the previews forum so it should be okay..
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#3  Edited By HaloKing343

Hey, so I've read all the first three issues. At first, I didn't really care about the Cleveland story, but by issue #3, I started to not care about the Master Chief story, and started caring more about the Cleveland story. The series is highly un-related to the game events though. I've played every Halo game (Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars) and I've read 5/6 of the Halo novels (Halo: The Fall of Reach, Halo: The Flood, Halo: First Strike, Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, Halo: Contact Harvest) and I've read the Graphic novel, I have an account on Bungie.net, and read the articles everyday, I've followed all the popular Halo Machinimas from the beginning (Red vs Blue, Arby 'n the Chief, Hard Justice) and I know pretty much all there is to know about this series. Let me tell you...

Bendis doesn't know Halo. He doesn't. He doesn't care, that's why this issue has been delayed for about six months. He made this alternate storyline to avoid any consistancy issues with the main characters and big events. That's why his Master Chief story is so un-eventful.

Halo: Uprising kinda' sucks. I hope that Halo: Spartan Black and Halo: Helljumpers is waaay better.

But despite disliking this series, I am a Halo fan, and therefore I will purchase this issue and I'll probably buy the whole story as a TPB. Oh well, that's the price of being a fanboy.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Finally!   :)

HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#5  Edited By HaloKing343

Hey Wilson, long time no see

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.