Some of Her Best Feats ?

#1 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of Mary's best feats ? She doesn't have a lot, but the ones she does have are pretty good. Countdown usually isn't considered correct, and the rest are few and far between for her. She supposedly has the strength of "Hercules" but has she shown it through feats ? All scans and feats welcome...
#2 Edited by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

I really shouldn't revive a thread that died out, but it's necessary you can say.
  Her best, non Black Adam-Powered feat would be the one where (though under mind control) she handled Captain Adam with ease, they both were being controlled so it essentially evens out, if you ask me.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:
"   I really shouldn't revive a thread that died out, but it's necessary you can say.
  Her best, non Black Adam-Powered feat would be the one where (though under mind control) she handled Captain Adam with ease, they both were being controlled so it essentially evens out, if you ask me.
"
Not that old at all to revive. Thanks for the scans. 

Dang Mary was wiping the floor with him
#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amegashita:

And this is why I love Mary one of the most powerful females in the DC universe thanks for sharing the scans. :)

#5 Edited by Marcio_35 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Marvel feats (Fawcett / PC).

Moving a planet.

Remodeling a planet.

Moving an island.

Destroying meteors.

Carrying ship, submarine and plane.

Another feats.

Mary Marvel vs Aztec god.

Velocity.

Mary Marvel holding Brooklyn bridge.

Mary Marvel surprising Supergirl and Wonder Woman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.