Which is your fav? U vs M.

#1 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was just wondering, which MJ does everyone like better? The Marvelverse MJ or the UltimateMarvelverse MJ?

#2 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything Ultimate SUCKS compared to 616, Everything

#3 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" Everything Ultimate SUCKS compared to 616, Everything "
NO... Well, most of it that's true. But Ultimate Spiderman is great! MJ and Gwen are much better in it, I never liked either in 616.
#4 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganaV:  well you don't see Gwen very often (cuz she's dead), as for MJ it's hard to screw her up (punny) but ultimate will find a way they always do.
#5 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ultimate for a teen MJ and Mainstream for adult Mary Jane. Like everything in Spider-Man though, I like a mix between Ultimate and Mainstream MJ.
#6 Posted by PowerHerc (85058 posts) - - Show Bio

616 all the way.

#7 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I like comic book MJ. I dislike the film MJ (Gwen basically) and I'm indifferent about ultimate MJ. I like, just don't care about her. She's just there. And again, she's the girl next door, not the babe/party girl she's supposed to be. I do like Ultimate Gwen though.

Oddly, there's something incredibly charming about MJ's portrayal in Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since the Ultimate universe sucks I'll go with 616 MJ

#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

616 really made me angry, so I'm gonna say Ultimate for this one.

#10 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't especially like either, but Ultimate MJ is horrendous. 616 is at least likeable.  

@fodigg
said:

I like comic book MJ. I dislike the film MJ (Gwen basically) and I'm indifferent about ultimate MJ. I like, just don't care about her. She's just there. And again, she's the girl next door, not the babe/party girl she's supposed to be. I do like Ultimate Gwen though.

Oddly, there's something incredibly charming about MJ's portrayal in Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane.

Best Spidey-altverse comic ever. Yeah, I said it. 
#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12986 posts) - - Show Bio

616 MJ of course

#12 Posted by The Stegman (25035 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Mj all day everyday, the 616 Mj was just the "sexy girlfriend" to me, while Ultimate Mj was funny, cute, smart, and had adventures not related to spider-man on her own time (and i don't mean a freakin fashion shoot)

#13 Posted by Alurvelve (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@fodigg said:

Best Spidey-altverse comic ever. Yeah, I said it.

+1

#14 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

mainstream 616. ult is freaking annoying. and FREAKING 16!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.