The Official "We love Mary Jane"-thread

#1 Posted by WildCrawler (54 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the thread for all of us who loves this fiery redhead. Do a shotout to all of us other MJ-lovers!

#2 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Love MJ!!!!!! Give me back MARY JANE WATSON-PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

Who dosen't love that?
#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Respect/Love  threads are not allowed on this website!
But who cares, nobody ever do anything about that and as a matter of fact, I do love Mary Jane!

Can back, girl, we miss you, and we don't what to miss any longer....

#5 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio

The REAL love of Spidey's life! CURSE YOU QUESADA!!!

#6 Posted by Clone of me (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Here a question for anyone who does know spider man but won't admit it?, who's Peter's number one girlfriend? give up it's Gwen Stacy, but who does Peter love no matter what life will throw his way is his best friend besides Gwen, this lady came to be his wife her name is MARY JANE WATSON/PARKER  QUEASDA'S going to not reset his crappy Brand NEW DAY SPIDEY stories he's only teasing  fans with the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #600. He'll disrespect the memory Ben Parker before admitting he's wrong about a married Peter Parker, It's Known that in Amazing #600 Anut May's Marrying Jay Jameson the father of Jonha Jameson the owner of the Daily Bulge even though there is a three part Mary Jane story right afterwards Queasda will still think Peter has to be a sucker of a hero and never age. Mary Jane & Peterwill win in the end Joey is all I can say, because the marriage is back in the Newspaper strip by Spidey's true creator Stan the man Lee.    
#7 Edited by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Clone of me said:

"Queasda will still think Peter has to be a sucker of a hero and never age. Mary Jane & Peter will win in the end Joey is all I can say, because the marriage is back in the Newspaper strip by Spidey's true creator Stan the man Lee."

You know, lately Peter and MJ fans have been getting the finger. Mainstream is teasing us with the posibility of Peter and MJ getting back together. I gave up on Ultimate as soon as I heard Peter and Gwen were dating (I do like her, but mostly as the tragic first love). Spider-Girl...GETS CANCELED! And the Spectacualr Spider-Man is practicly taunting us with the possiblity of Pete and MJ. Recently, the only decent place where we can get true PeterXMary Jane is in the movies. (AND GOD BLESS SAM RAMI FOR IT!!!! (Seriously Spide-Man 3 is NOT as bad as people say)).
#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

MJ's character in the movies was butchered. I don't blame that on Dunst, as I think I'm one of the few who like her as an actress. I blame it on the characterization they tried to go with the character.

MJ from the 90's <3

#9 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

She is my favorite supporting character for Spider-Man.

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver Knight75 said:
" She is my favorite supporting character for Spider-Man. "
#11 Posted by Mr Xclusive (72 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you not love MJ?

#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

i honestly hate BND.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.