Mary Jane as Spider Woman

#1 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangaverse, Exiles, New Amazonia, its been down plenty of times in other realities. What if Mary Jane had become Spider Woman in Earth 616 insted of Jessica Drew?

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not remotely possible for her to have become Spider-Woman in the same way Jessica Drew had become Spider-Woman...

#3 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Then her and Spidey would still be married?

#4 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio
iLLituracy said:
"It's not remotely possible for her to have become Spider-Woman in the same way Jessica Drew had become Spider-Woman..."

We you know comics. As long as someone can think of a way, it can be done. During a battle with Lizard could get out of hand and Mary Jane and Spidey could be caught in a ray that was ment to cure Connors (again), and somehow copies Spidey's powers into her.
#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"Then her and Spidey would still be married?"

YES! I like the idea now!
#6 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm over MJ. I'm secretly hoping Marvel just kills her off (frlz) so we can all just move on.

#7 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"By mhroczny

"

LOL yeah well I don't think so.... maybe in the Ultimate U!!!
#9 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they still destroying the Ultimate or what? Are they gonna reboot the universe for real?

#10 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" Calvin said:
YES! I like the idea now! "
Yeah! way to go in Ultimate Universe!
They should do that with her instead of Jessica Bakon , they would still be married and everyone would be happy.
#11 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
"Calvin said:
YES! I like the idea now! "

That would be wonderful - and any halfway talented writer (without an editor with an axe to grind hovering over his shoulder) could do it. But, Quesada doesn't want it...so I should move on. Which I have, by cutting all Spiderman titles out of my limited buying group.

If I had to pick someone...I'd pick Warren Worthington. The Angel's a hero, and she NEEDS to be with a hero. Also, if Peter's out of the question (and...*sigh*...he seems to be) then Warren could at least give her all the cool stuff and publicity she seems to need these days.
#12 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo, spiderman is dating MS Marvel right now right?
Quesada is a selfish batsard ,  a mary jane spider-woman would be thousand of times better than the current cheap rip slut ( no offense to fans but adult comics? wtf srlsly)

He should swallow hes pride and let it happen , now again he's editor in chief contract ends in 2010 right?

#13 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
Imo, spiderman is dating MS Marvel right now right?Quesada is a selfish batsard ,  a mary jane spider-woman would be ... [more]

"Grabs water and spits it out all over screen* HE'S WHAT!!!!? I respect Ms. Marvel (she's on my top ten fav heroes list) but no way! No way do I see her and Spider-Man together. EVER! I'd see Punisher proclaim himself the new Captain America before this. I'd see that! I'd see Moon Knight become a christian before I see that! I'd see Deadpool......don't make me go there.
#14 Posted by WonderBoy1132 (276 posts) - - Show Bio

ehhh.. no

I'd have to say she could possibly become a female version of spider man but def not the spider women known as Jessica Drew... its not possible. 

#15 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.