I bet you- MJ (mary Jane) is pregnant/w peter's child

#1 Posted by Universal Mind (11 posts) - - Show Bio

That is what she whispers in Mephisto's ear in the last chapter of "OMD" She prob. dosent want peter to know yet or hasn't told him because of aunt May. Any takers???

#2 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

they alredy have a child together!?

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. I mean they were suppose to have that little girl. Maybe mj was already pregnant. But I doubt she whispered that.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"they alredy have a child together!?"
No they don't Spider-Girl is in an alternate future and the last time she was pregnant she had a miss carry caused by the Green Goblin.On a side note, it annoys me everyone has read the last issue of One More Day and I haven't. My issue hasn't shown up yet.
Post Edited:2008-01-02 19:44:02
#5 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"no"
What child do they have?
#7 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"kuchiku says:
"no"
What child do they have? "

i meant no to she probably isnt pregnant

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Only time will tell. And whatever she whispered in Mephisto's ear will come to light really soon.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Only time will tell. And whatever she whispered in Mephisto's ear will come to light really soon."
She's a Skrull!
#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"MJ is not f#ckin pregnant.That would make the storyline even more retarded then it already is on top of the fact that MJ can barely take care of herself..nobody wants to here her b!tchin about trying to take care of a child on her own."

Tch... You'd be surprised. Marvel has a tendency to piss their fans off, like they did with that last issue of One More Day.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Static Shock says:
"Only time will tell. And whatever she whispered in Mephisto's ear will come to light really soon."
She's a Skrull!"

LMAO!

#12 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Static Shock says:
She's a Skrull! "

Lmao. But that would really piss me off lol.

#13 Posted by Universal Mind (11 posts) - - Show Bio

shes a skurll....LOL...That would be funny, But be warned, 1/4 of the marvel universe are skrulls and have been sence the secret wars...My opinion is that a whole lot will change when the "Invasion" series is over

#14 Posted by Universal Mind (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cage and Jessica are breacking up in the next issues.....

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
"MJ is not f#ckin pregnant.That would make the storyline even more retarded then it already is on top of the fact that MJ can barely take care of herself..nobody wants to here her b!tchin about trying to take care of a child on her own."
Tch... You'd be surprised. Marvel has a tendency to piss their fans off, like they did with that last issue of One More Day."
As bad as that last issue was I would hope Marvel wouldn't be aiming to ruin the story anymore.It's bad enough Sharon Carter is pregnant..they would just be recycling storyline.Like with the MJ break up.Who besides Storm and T'challa are having a great relationship right now.Why can't anyone be happy."
Sue and Reed(now), Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel aren't bad. Night Nurse and Dr. Strange. Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, Hank Pym and Tigra, Emma Frost and Cyclops, Shadowcat and Colossus, I could probably think of more if I tried.
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
Tch... You'd be surprised. Marvel has a tendency to piss their fans off, like they did with that last issue of One More Day."
As bad as that last issue was I would hope Marvel wouldn't be aiming to ruin the story anymore.It's bad enough Sharon Carter is pregnant..they would just be recycling storyline.Like with the MJ break up.Who besides Storm and T'challa are having a great relationship right now.Why can't anyone be happy."
Sue and Reed(now), Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel aren't bad. Night Nurse and Dr. Strange. Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, Hank Pym and Tigra, Emma Frost and Cyclops, Shadowcat and Colossus, I could probably think of more if I tried. "
Hank Pym beats his wife and she left him...Emma and Cyclops aren't all that great either.Sue and Reed were separated at one point.They are ok now but still.Hell Sharon Carter helped kill Captain America. "
Hank Pym isn't with Wasp anymore. Emma and Cyclops are fine togehter. Sue and Reed are fine now. Lets see we got Wiccan and Hulkling, those two Runaways(can't think of the name), Hulk was doing good till she died but that isn't their fault, ummm...let me think of some more.
#17 Posted by Universal Mind (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.