Her and her default picture

#1 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably the reason why she's the most viewed character page on Comic Vine, but I can't help but think that it's not the best picture in the world to represent her. I don't believe she's not like that in most of her appearances.

And not to mention, it's like something pervets would enjoy.

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"And not to mention, it's like something pervets would enjoy."

Heh. Right to the point there Ms. Invisible.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that it was changed to something (I thought) was better, but later that day it was back to the old one.

#4 Posted by G-Man (30676 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there are perverts here, I'm sure. That's why she's number 1. Honestly, I chose this one when I first started the page:

It's basically her first appearance made fancy. But I was voted down, 2 - 1. Let the boys have their fun, I guess.

Staff
#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was the one I saw it changed to.

#6 Posted by G-Man (30676 posts) - - Show Bio

That wouldn't be so bad but it has text. I think RedLAMP really likes the other one.

Staff
#7 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed it to that picture that Buckshot is showing as a request from starleaf but someone changed it back and I didn't wanna go in a changing war again

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Fixed

#9 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the text though, it's exactly how MJ met Peter. And it was made for the picture so it actually looks good.
Post Edited:2007-05-09 00:10:07

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it too but there's a no-text thing for images so I got rid of it.

#11 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I think this was the one I saw it changed to.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/14000/13380/171047-mary-jane_400.jpg"

Yeah Starleafgirl asked me to change it to that one because the text matched the contents menu title so I did and then she told me the story with zeroEDGE.

But yeah, that image with the purple looks like a good choice. I don't want to change though, if someone else is going to change it.
Post Edited:2007-05-09 00:15:58

#12 Posted by G-Man (30676 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the purple one cause it was drawn by John Romita himself and painted by Alex Ross. That should be reason enough. It can be changed. It may be a battle but...

Staff
#13 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I liked the purple one cause it was drawn by John Romita himself and painted by Alex Ross. That should be reason enough. It *can* be changed. It may be a battle but..."

Yeah, it will probably be a battle. I was hoping whoever changed it back to the "Are your spidey-sense tingling yet?" picture will show him/herself and give us a reason why it was changed back to that one.

#14 Posted by G-Man (30676 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the reason is in your first post.

Staff
#15 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya never know... DUM DUM DUM!

<_< >_>
Post Edited:2007-05-09 00:56:35

#16 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

"That wouldn't be so bad but it has text. I think RedLAMP really likes the other one."

and

"I liked it too but there's a no-text thing for images so I got rid of it."

Come on now, everyone, the underwear picture had text in it! It's a shame you had to remove the text from the "Face it, Tiger" one, but I understand we have to follow rules. Just so long as you acknowledge those rules weren't being followed in the first place in the underwear picture. ;)

Thanks for starting this topic, Ms. Invisible. And thanks for changing it, guys. :)

#17 Posted by G-Man (30676 posts) - - Show Bio

I forsee this being a battle for a while (has the change stuck?). You know where I stand on the issue. I had put that image in there as a joke. I never thought it'd be the main pic.

Staff
#18 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems as if someone's changed it and it has stuck?

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I win.

#20 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Winz0rs! You win a million dollars + cookie + plastic ray gun.

#21 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl, thanks Bucky. ;D

#22 Posted by gezar (4 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, hey guys, sort of new here. It is an awesome gallery. Just wondering though where or hot can i get some of the higher res versions of these? I love making wallpapers out of these type of images more especially this one. I used to have her as my wallpaper then I transfered computers and the image got corrupted. Would be great if I could get it again

Argh, curses am not used to thios forum... its the one where she is in the bathroom an there is a sink and a mirror in her back.

sorry for the trouble imagevenue is not liked by this forum =(
Post Edited:2007-08-19 00:03:43

#23 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see it =[

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I can't see it =["

lol

#25 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

gezar says:

"hmm, hey guys, sort of new here. It is an awesome gallery. Just wondering though where or hot can i get some of the higher res versions of these? I love making wallpapers out of these type of images more especially this one. I used to have her as my wallpaper then I transfered computers and the image got corrupted. Would be great if I could get it againThans a bunch =Dgezar"

When they're uploaded, they get resized so their width is down to 400 pixels. As for higher res, you'll probably have to look somewhere else. Try this site: http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/index.php

#26 Posted by gezar (4 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks m8 =). by the way its an awesome site you guys got here. Ill have to check it again later. thanks again for your help.

gezar

#27 Posted by gezar (4 posts) - - Show Bio

damn, still cant find her. I belive she is the 13 one down if that helps...

#28 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

gezar says:

"damn, still cant find her. I belive she is the 13 one down if that helps..."

No one really knows who uploads it. You'll have to look at online resources because that's where most of the pictures come from.

#29 Posted by gezar (4 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks again m8

#30 Posted by Cosmic_Crusader (17 posts) - - Show Bio

my favorite is

#31 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

now that would be a great pic if she was real but i dont think it should be necessary. I mean really they should make another web site or section for stuff like this so everyone who isnt here for the nude fantasy characters arent all mixed together with the people that are.

Also i thought this was supposed to be a website for people of all ages.

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Cosmic_Crusader said:
"my favorite is
"

geee, and i wonder why this could ever have been changed...

thats it... you are hereby banned from changing any profile pictures lol

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.