Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Your thoughts on Marvel Super Heroes What the--?! Series?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

What are your thoughts on Marvel's comedy series "Marvel Super Heroes: What the?!" series? I personally enjoyed these little videos as they were hilarious and awesome parodies of the comics!

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love them! I just don't find MODOK that funny in them. That being said there's a few videos where he makes me laugh out loud! Deadpool is awesome in this series!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

@oscars94 said:

I love them! I just don't find MODOK that funny in them. That being said there's a few videos where he makes me laugh out loud! Deadpool is awesome in this series!

I agree that Deadpool is probably the best part of this series! I especially loved the scene where he meets up with Colossus and the dialogue goes like this:

COLOSSUS: I must break you.

DEADPOOL: Oh dear god...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.