Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Your life in the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for darkwolverineusmc
    darkwolverineUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darkwolverineUSMC

Every since I started reading comics, I've wished constantly to live in the Marvel universe. I don't care about having super powers, just to be joe average living in the same universe that some of earths mightiest heroes live. Post your own story about your life in the marvel universe. Remember, your not a hero, but you can have a close relationship with one, shoot the breeze with one, that kinda thing. Don't interfere with someones elses story unless you've asked and that gave you an okay. Keep it clean, this aint a sailor mouth convention. Keep it taste, we already know what you would do to Black Cat. Feel free to use any characters you wish, this is your universe, so they can still be alive and kicking. I'll start. 

I wake up and role out of bed. Turn on the T.V. to CNN and Larry Kings interveiwing Captain America on straining U.S. relations with foreign diplomacies. I look at my clock and realize its 10:30 at night, I'm late to work. I walk out my room and I'm immediately stopped by my obnoxious neighbor. He tells me about how he helped stop a mugging and Spider-man showed up and thanked him, saying we could use more civilians like him. I know he's lying. I walk outside to the cold frigid air of December. Some homeless man comes out and asks," scuse me younge blood, got any change ya can give an old dog down on his luck"? I reach in my pocket and pull out 25 cents. 
       "This is all I got bud", I tell him. He looks at me and says,"keep it cheap skate". Lifes hard on us all, jut more some than others. I walk down to work. I'm head of custodial affairs down at this Stark Interprizes compound. I was up to promotion to the Avengers tower, working under Mr. Stark himself, but that aint happened. I go through the usual security clearences. Eye scan, fingerprint checks, the whole nine yards. I meet my buddy Jack. He's a mutant. He got a job here through Mr. Starks non-discriminent mutant policey. Courtisey of a Mr. James Howlett. Never heard of him. He doesn't have these super awesome powers like those famous ones in the X-men. Just hightened senses. This one time I farted, he came from around the corner and told me I was disgusting. He tells me he knows when I'm coming in to work, because he's remembered my heartbeat.  He comes up to me and say," Jay, ready to start the night shift"? I look at him and answer,"shure".  
        Nothing really interesting happens around here untill nightfall. Thats one of the reasons I picked the nightshift. For some reason, villians feel that they'll get away with robbery if they do it at night. I remember some smuck dressed as a beetle coming in here, and trying to hijack some experimental weapon I believe, not shure, and right time he made it out the door, boom, Daredevil smacked him down with a baton. Didn't even get a foot out the door. I start working, no telling what will happen tonight, probably nothing, but only time will tell.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By MichaeltheFly
    @darkwolverineUSMC: Ask a mod to move your thread to the Gen Discussions or the Marvel forum use this link.
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Theworldbreaker

I..have a dream...I HAVE A DREAM..THAT 1 DAY 1 DAY I SHALL RULE MUTANTKIND AND THE WORLD THAT YOU KNOW TODAY SO SWEARS APOCALYPSE!! (what you dident say we cant be VILLIANS just not heros :D)

Avatar image for darkwolverineusmc
    darkwolverineUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By darkwolverineUSMC
    @Theworldbreaker:
    No... tell the story from a human prospective. You can know Apocolypse, maybe shoot the breeze with him, not that I know that I would want to talk to him, but you know, how you would carry out your day in the Marvel universe. 

Say your walking down the street, and all of a the fantasta car shoots overhead. You see Reed behind the wheel, and Sue yelling to Valerie and Franklin that if they don't shut up, she swears she gonna beat them. You walk into the srore to pick up some milk and bread, and what do ya know, you see your freindly neighborhhod Spider-man doing some grocerie shopping. Ya ask," what in the orld are you doing here"? He responds," I was out stopping crime and realized, I need some eggs. Thoses omelets aren't going to make them selves". Ya high five him and go on your way.  

That sort of thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.