Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Your favorite Super Heroes ever?

Avatar image for mego_stretch_hulk
    Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's now 2015 and superheroes are bigger than ever. Since the dawn of Superman in 1938, comic fans across the globe have read in awe and watched these men and women battle the forces of evil that we couldn’t. But who are the best and brightest of these heroes that have influenced me? Shaped my reality? Shaped my dreams? Some are flawed, some are ruthless, some are naively optimistic, and some are just so freaking cute that I couldn't help myself. But every single character that I will list in this write up has certainly earned their keep within my heart. While some heroes I chose might be a no brainer, I'm betting some may even shock you, either way; it'll surely entice and intrigue you. Ladies and gents I give you My Top 30 Greatest Super Heroes EVER!!!

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-top-30-greatest-super-heroes-of-all.html

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Well certainly a very bizarre list. Alot of them I have never heard o, or i'm thinking thats a hero really? haha but nice to see someone outside the box if you can call it that haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.