Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Young Avengers, Young X-men... do we need Young F4?

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By labarith

People like to read about young characters. 

Do we need a Young F4? 

What would a Young F4 look like... in the present day? 

I have to say this:  Kristoff would need to be a member.  

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool

We already have that, they are called Power Pack...
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By labarith

You do realize that a Powerpack book at Young Fantastic Four would be epic...

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

Isn't that what the Future Foundation kids are??

FF: 50 Fantastic Years #1
    FF: 50 Fantastic Years #1
    Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Aiden Cross
    @xerox-kitty: they all look creepy in that picture though :P
    Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

Well if we are talking about a Young FF meaning Future Foundation then yes we already have that.  

But if we are making a Young Fantastic Four then I'll say Kristoff, Valeria, Franklin, and Alex.  Artie and Leech are still too young I think, they can help from home, and all these other kids/aliens are just a bit too weird to me still...

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By labarith
    @Aiden Cross said:
    @xerox-kitty: they all look creepy in that picture though :P
    They all look creepy in all pictures. 
    The Future Foundation Kids are some kind of midlife Crisis that Reed + co are going through... and it's just a matter of time until it blows up in their collective faces. 

@Gold Dust Boi said:
    Well if we are talking about a Young FF meaning Future Foundation then yes we already have that.    But if we are making a Young Fantastic Four then I'll say Kristoff, Valeria, Franklin, and Alex.  Artie and Leech are still too young I think, they can help from home, and all these other kids/aliens are just a bit too weird to me still...
    I'm pretty sure that Val is younger than most of the kids... and Kristoff is older, on par with Cassie. 

I actually think I'd like Cassie on the team (90s fan here), which (sadly) means she'd probably need to bring her boytoy (literally) Vision/Robo-Iron-Lad... fortunately, Vision could probably "flame on" if they wanted him to, what with him being decended from the OHT. 

I would really like to see a teenage-mostly Power Pack back, even if they changed their name to YF4... but I'd rather they just be PP. 

I think a YF4 would need to be "seperate" from the F4, especially with the FF going on; fortuantely Kristoff - even on his best day of Marvel remembering he exists - isn't exactly doing much once he gets done ruling Latveria, so I'd hope he could get some guys together.  I'd also be really interested in seeing where his crush on Cassie goes now that she's grown up, super, and in love (Although the current YA/Scarlet witch thing has thrown a monkey wrench in that...).
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    @labarith said:

@Gold Dust Boi said:
    Well if we are talking about a Young FF meaning Future Foundation then yes we already have that.    But if we are making a Young Fantastic Four then I'll say Kristoff, Valeria, Franklin, and Alex.  Artie and Leech are still too young I think, they can help from home, and all these other kids/aliens are just a bit too weird to me still...
    I'm pretty sure that Val is younger than most of the kids... and Kristoff is older, on par with Cassie. 

Yeah, Valeria is two or three, max. Artie and Leech should be teens by now.
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Well we already have the future foundations with kids in it. So, the young F4 would just be them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.