Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Would you think you will see me in the comic industry?

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cutter

Here is my project I did in Illustration class, back in 2010, while in college. I only added 2 ink pages out of 12 cause this is part of my portfolio.

Just tell me what you think about it and if you think it has potential please say Yes or No by any mean.

I already created 50 characters so far but those are to keep saved till I make it to the comic industry...YES...50...and there would be more coming...and they're basically Villains, but my story will be kept saved also.

What I put here is not part of my future plan...again...just a project for college. My future plan will be more beyond than this. You can't even imagine what I have in mind...ha. Anyway...the kid across the river, in the first page, is the one sitting on his throne which is on sec page. First page is past and sec is now. That's all I can say from the story. Enjoy....

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

imo the plot has so much to do with the art
    so i cant make a decision... i mean there's a niche for every graphic novel artist so either way i dont ever think "no" is a right answer

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pencils, I like it. Reminds me of the artist who draws "Empowered". He sticks to pencils too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm not a fortune teller.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.