Would you read it? Marvel Edition

#1 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Pick 6 member for a comic book team title for Marvel comics. The next poster will say yes or no if they would read it. Then they will pick 6 members for a comic book team title too. Same for the next poster.

#3 Posted by Perethorn (3429 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. I´m not sure.

Deadpool

Elektra

Punisher

Moon Knight

Wolverine

Daredevil

#4 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn: I like all of those characters, but I don't know that I'd like the premise of what would bring them together. Pass.

?

#5 Posted by bornonamonday (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler: perhaps, I do love me some Iron Fist and War Machine(gonna steal him for my post too) as well as the whole counter god culture that Herc and Valkerie would have going on. Misty is really the only one I'm not crazy about in that group. Here goes nothing:

Wolverine

Punisher

Arch Angel

War Machine

Gambit

Brother Voodoo

they would form Uncanny X-Force volume 3, out this fall!

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16729 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornonamonday: Hmmmm I'd definitely consider it.

Venom (Flash), X-23, Elektra, Mystique, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Wolverine

Team Name: SHIELD Black Ops

#7 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno how much Wolverine interests me on that team, but otherwise I like it.

What about having Hank Pym and the Wasp join the Defenders? I'd read that in a heartbeat.

#8 Posted by gambitpryde1993 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting. I like Hank Pym's characterization in Age of Ultron, but I kind of want Silver Surfer on the team

My team is called Marvel Knights Reborn: Punisher, Spider-Man,Blade, Luke Cage, Black Cat, and Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) to add more power and act as liaison to the Avengers

#9 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting. I like Hank Pym's characterization in Age of Ultron, but I kind of want Silver Surfer on the team

My team is called Marvel Knights Reborn: Punisher, Spider-Man,Blade, Luke Cage, Black Cat, and Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) to add more power and act as liaison to the Avengers

I like all of those characters.. Captain Marvel seems the most out of place, especially with the Punisher. I mean, you've already got Spidey and Cage who are Avengers, so I can't help but feel like someone like Black Widow might fit better in that role..

what about if it were like this? would you read this?

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (85058 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Adam Warlock

Hellstorm

Ikaris

Phoenix

Clea

Bloodstone

#11 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally would, speically given it has Adam Warlock.

My pick would be: Thanos, Magus, Malestorm, Exodus, Proteus and BlackHeart.

Comic Title: The League of Monsters.

#12 Posted by CTG (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Probably not. Of that group, only Thanos interests me and I'm getting plenty w/ Thanos Rising and the upcoming Infinity.

My picks: Iron Fist, Cyclops, Dr. Strange, Magik, Valkyrie, Rachel Summers, Hope

Phoenix Force Investigations - they'd investigate and try to understand Phoenix Force events throughout the galaxy from different perspectives Iron Fist has a direct mystical connection to it (as seen in AvX), Dr. Strange gives another mystical viewpoint while Valkyrie has a unique view from her Asgardian roots. Cyclops, Rachel and Hope obviously all have their connections as well.

#13 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4711 posts) - - Show Bio

@ctg said:

My picks: Iron Fist, Cyclops, Dr. Strange, Magik, Valkyrie, Rachel Summers, Hope

Phoenix Force Investigations - they'd investigate and try to understand Phoenix Force events throughout the galaxy from different perspectives Iron Fist has a direct mystical connection to it (as seen in AvX), Dr. Strange gives another mystical viewpoint while Valkyrie has a unique view from her Asgardian roots. Cyclops, Rachel and Hope obviously all have their connections as well.

I think this could be an interesting premise for a mini series. I'm not really interested in the Phoenix, but I think this grouping of characters working together on it (away from the rest of the MU) could be pretty interesting.

Although, you were only supposed to pick six..

okay, so what about this? My girlfriend picked these six characters pretty much at random, they're called Outrageous X-men!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.