Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Wolverine's new suit

deathbyzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So it didn't really explain it much but what was up with his claws? looked like they were coming out of his wrist.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Pics?

deathbyzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

deathbyzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

Ah, yup. Those are certainly coming out of his wrists.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think I heard that he lost his healing factor, and therefore can't use his claws, so he's using gauntlets with claws attached as a replacement.

I could be wrong though.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@joygirl: @deathbyzombie: Logan no longer has his healing factor so can't pop his claws without messing up his hands beyond reason. Those are fake claws just so he can keep his fighting style I believe.

deathbyzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deathbyzombie

@strider92: where did it ever say that though? I read Killable all the way to the end and Ive read the new wolverine, I don't remember it stating that.

heavyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Every so often, Marvel likes to shake things up buy somehow muting (Pun intended) down Wolverine's healing factor. And though they say it is the first time, it really isn't. This has happened before and they keep going back to it as a way to make him more vulnerable. They even did it in his latest movie: The Wolverine. All in all, they are probably going to find a way to take him to the brink of death and, miraculously, he is going to get a last ditch effort save from someone who will restore his healing factor. I am not sure who or when, but it IS going to happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.