Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Why we read Marvel comics

• 154 results
    siphenzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By siphenzero

This went a bit different than we expected, so brace yourselves.

Why do I read Marvel Comics?.....that's a question I never quite took the time to explain. I'm going to actually go through this with my other fellow comic reader Joebear29.

Joebear: I grew up kind of a small kid in a pretty tough part of Syracuse, NY. I got picked on alot in my youth, at school and around my neighborhood and my one escape was reading comics, Marvel Comics. Every Friday, my mother took me to the local book store and let me spend my allowance on comic books. The comic section of the book store was located in the very back and had comics hanging up on the walls and in rows and rows of boxes. I remember the first time I walked back there and looked at the back wall, there was Superman hanging up, Batman, Justice League, The Flash and so on. But then there it was, Claremont and Lee's X-Men #1. I was 9 years old when I bought that issue, and 20 years later I'm still reading X-Men(and still have that issue), and numerous other Marvel series.

Siphen: I read comics basically because things have never quite gone my way growing up. Everything between being picked out, excluded, and just feeling like I was born into the wrong world. It was when I was at my lowest that I turned to comics because it was my way of coping with my troubles, I had something to focus on besides all the negatives and superheroes seemed like the best thing to believe in at the time. I read Marvel Comics because the heroes are down to Earth, you can make an argument about many heroes they have and I could tell you why they can be easily relatable to normal people. Marvel heroes are flawed, they have flaws just like us which could make a god-like character seem like a pushover. Everyone knows I'm a huge X-Men fan because they are the most relatable characters I believe have been created. What I never understood was how people say they are relatable to Batman....are you an orphan? billionaire? get a bunch of woman? or as skilled in martial arts like him? if not then you are wrong which is why I prefer Marvel heroes.

Joebear: I don't know what it was that day that brought me to that particular issue, maybe it was the bad ass cover, maybe it was how awesome the characters looked, but whatever it was it has shaped the person I am today. I tried to read DC comics, but could only get into maybe one or two of it's characters. How can I be asked to care for heroes who are damn near immortal, or from another planet. I also never understood why nobody knew Clark Kent was Superman, or Hal Jordan was the Green Lantern. I also never felt that there weren't any real consequences for being unmasked, or having their identity revealed in the DC universe. Seriously, if anybody deduced that Clark Kent is Superman what are they gonna do.......NOTHING HE"S SUPERMAN, he could fly to get you before you tried to harm anybody he cared about. Now, lets say......Spiderman, he needs to hide his identity at all costs. Not only would it put a target on his head, but Aunt May's, M.J., and any of his friends who know nothing of his identity, and he can't get to them at super speed like the boring boy scout. Basically I just can't relate to, or care for the characters in DC, for the most part.

Siphen: My main reason for liking Marvel is because they house my favorite heroes which are the X-Men. Superheroes that save a world that despises them. They constantly face death when they step out into the public, but that doesn't stop them from saving the world more than the Avengers. They are all flawed individuals who have developed over the years to overcome.

Siphen: When I read Marvel comics I like to see a variety of heroes who acquire their powers by somewhat realistic means unless it was from outerspace. But you don't get that with DC, what you get is them trying so hard to impress you by making a world that seems to be larger than life, overrun with heroes and villains who almost can't be killed, not saying Marvel's can't be killed, but DC makes it unrealistic. Some say that DC was first to make dark stories like Batman losing his parents or Superman's planet blowing up......yeah right, you call that dark when it is one event in their life and you have Marvel who put time into developing characters like Iron Man who struggled most of his life with his alcoholism which could have killed him if he didn't try to make a change in his life.

Joebear: This brings me to the characters themselves. In Marvel we get a vast array of different heroes, in DC we get different shades of their big 3. And for people who say what about Booster Gold, or Blue Beetle, I say they are jokes. Sure, Marvel has a few characters that seem like rip off's of DC characters, but it's what Marvel has done with these characters that makes them stand out. You say Hawkeye is a rip off of Green Arrow(who is just Batman with a bow and arrow), I say he is a vast improvement over DC's archer. And how about DC's continuity prior to The New 52, there was none. Constant ret-con's and rewrites and plot holes, and shit that just doesn't make sense.

Siphen: What I like about Marvels world events is that when it is centered around a specific hero or group of heroes, they give them the spotlight to shine. Though Marvel may overdo with all the mini series connecting to the event, they at least are attempting to give every hero a chance to shine and be noticed, that's a part of marketing whether you like it or not. Every single event affects the whole universe and somewhat acts as a change in pace and direction of a series or specific hero. DC has a bad record of feeling the need to throw Batman into every event to take on beings that have the powers of gods and of course put him in some situation in which he's able to defeat or kill them. You tell me how reasonable that sounds to you? and you know it's true. Where Marvel succeeds is that they have a large library of heroes and they make use of them all. This goes from multiple teams including the many Avengers teams, X-Men teams, Future Foundation and so on. DC gives me nothing but unoriginal characters of the same race, with similar powers and of course the numerous sidekicks or young counterparts(something I have said in multiple blogs that I hate).

Joebear: And this brings us to movie adaptations. First though let me give DC credit for their animated shows and movies. Batman:The Animated Series, Superman:The Animated Series, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, and Young Justice are all great shows, and their animated films are also all very good. Marvel just does it's superhero film adaptations much better. Nolans two Batman films, Superman1,2 and Returns, Tim Burton's Batman, and Batman Returns and Watchmen are the stand outs. They also gave us such gems as the Swamp Thing movies(Liked the first one a little), Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Green Lantern, Jonah Hex, and Superman 3 & 4. Marvel has had a few stinkers, but mostly in the past. Compare X-Men, X-2, X-Men:First Class, Blade 1 and 2, Spider-Man 1 and 2, Punisher:War Zone(And the one with Tom Jane I suppose), Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Captain America:The First Avenger, The Incredible Hulk, and Kick Ass. These are my reasons for reading Marvel, or why I dislike DC comics.

Siphen: To me Marvel has the better stories too, they have consistency with their series because they keep the same writers instead of switching them up and losing the reader in confusion. How anyone can say DC has the better stories is beyond me when they had to reboot them just to make them appealing again, and even then they angered many fans because some still did not deliver besides Batman or Superman.

Joebear: See, Siph gave me guide lines for this and I've gone totally all over the place with it. Back to why I love Marvel. In my opinion Marvel characters have more depth to them, they are more complex. The majority of Marvel's heroes struggle with more, have more flaws, and more at stake. Plus being from New York, I love that so many of my favorite characters operate from it. And with it's size it makes sense, you hear that DC. I could never understand DC and it's one hero cities. Another thing I love about Marvel are the story lines and I actually love cross over events(except Shadowland and Fear Itself). And DC, they love some damn capes don't they. I also love Marvel's villains much better too. Give me a Magneto, Dr. Doom, Apocalypse, Ultron, M.O.D.O.K., the Skrulls, Loki, Thanos, Galactus, Norman Osborne, Red Skull, Mandarin, Sentinals, Sebastian Shaw, Carnage, or Kingpin over Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Braniac, Doomsday, Two-Face, Captain Cold, Sinestro, Black Manta, or Nekron.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

We read Marvel Comics because it's better than DC.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kentaxx

@TheCannon said:

Opinions are nice, so what exactly are you basing this off of?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon said:

It's not an opinion. Marvel Comics is better than DC comics.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kentaxx

@TheCannon said:

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon said:

And again, what are you basing this off of? In order for it to be fact you need to be able to back it up. Right now you just keep saying Marvel is better.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon said:

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon said:

And again, what are you basing this off of? In order for it to be fact you need to be able to back it up. Right now you just keep saying Marvel is better.

Marvel has better stories, better characters, better ideas, etc.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kentaxx

@TheCannon said:

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon said:

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon said:

Marvel has better stories, better characters, better ideas, etc.

Really? Let's take a look at that

Fear Itself was an epic failure, horrible writing, ditching continuity. How did Tony Stark remake Cap's shield when Black Panther destroyed all the Vibranium in Doom War?

So far AvX has been a cluster f*ck. Go read K4tzm4n's blog about it, Night of the Owls blows is out of the water.

So that theory is dismissed, what else?

Better characters? Really? Because IGN ranked Superman and Batman as the 2 greatest comic book characters. Wolverine is terrible, Captain America is lame [even though I love the guy he's corny as hell], Spiderman and Iron Man are good though.

What better idea's does Marvel have? Considering they ripped the hell off of DC. Civil War? 2 words for you, Kingdom Come.

I'll be back later to respond to whateverf other nonsense you post.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By KainScion

@Kentaxx: your opinnion. my opinnion of your opinnion: it sucks. nobody has to explain their taste.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@Kentaxx said:

Fear Itself was an epic failure, horrible writing, ditching continuity. How did Tony Stark remake Cap's shield when Black Panther destroyed all the Vibranium in Doom War?

DC has had failures. Everything looks bad if you only show the bad stuff. Look at Secret Wars, Secret Invasion, Civil War, etc. DC made the horrible move with Crisis on Infinite Earths. It was a decent story, but then they had to separate everything from Pre-crisis and Post-crisis. It was stupid.

@Kentaxx said:

So far AvX has been a cluster f*ck. Go read K4tzm4n's blog about it, Night of the Owls blows is out of the water.

I don't count blogs. That's just random people giving their pointless opinions.

@Kentaxx said:

Better characters? Really? Because IGN ranked Superman and Batman as the 2 greatest comic book characters. Wolverine is terrible, Captain America is lame [even though I love the guy he's corny as hell], Spiderman and Iron Man are good though.

And how is IGN right? That's OPINION. Wolverine is amazing and the greatest X-men (unless we're counting Magneto), Cap is debatable. Spider-man and Iron Man are better than any duo you can give me from DC. The Avengers are better than the Justice League.

Plus, the villains. Doom and Loki are better than any DC villain, but you could make an argument for Darkseid.

@Kentaxx said:

What better idea's does Marvel have? Considering they ripped the hell off of DC. Civil War? 2 words for you, Kingdom Come.

The only thing Marvel has ripped off is Darkseid. I will admit, Thanos is a rip-off of Darkseid.

As for better ideas, let's see:

• Ultimate Marvel
    • Secret Wars (Crisis on Infinite Earths wouldn't exist if not for this)
    • Mutants
    • the first black superhero (Luke Cage)

I could go on.

Plus, Marvel is more realistic than DC. For example, Spider-man is more realistic than Superman. While Spidey isn't that realistic, it's more believable then an alien baby from a planet that was going to be destroyed, so his father sent him to the planet Earth. And the yellow sunlight from Earth gave him the powers.

Is Wonder Woman realistic at all? An island full of nothing but women who are all Amazon warriors? At least Thor is based off of Norse Mythology.

I could go on, but I'm getting tired of typing.

You lose.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Night Thrasher

I read Marvel comics because they speak to me in ways DC just hasn't. Spider-Man was a nerd kinda like me. Tony Stark had a drinking problem like my father. J. Jonah Jameson was a decent guy with a gruff exterior. Every character to me seemed as if he/she could be a real person. I loved reading Silver Surfer, he had all the power in the world but all he really wanted to do was explore space. Every character had different motivations and aspirations. Worlds collided when characters met. It wasn't an automatic that they would be friends from the start personalities clashed and sometimes heroes didn't see eye to eye.

DC, while I enjoy, just didn't seem right. Every other character to me seemed like a cookie cutter Superman or Batman. Either a super powerful outsider who felt a need to look out for us "common folk" or a average human with an inferiority complex who tried too hard to be a bad@$$. Not saying I don't read DC, because I do. But, if I had to choose one I would definitely choose Marvel.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Honestly, this is what a Marvel vs DC argument tends to look like:

Both have a host of redeeming qualities and epic failures. It's all of matter of what you personally value from a publisher.

....that said, I currently prefer DC :X

(note I said prefer, not that I think it's better)

@Kentaxx: Ah, thanks for the plug, sir. Happy to see you enjoyed and agreed with the blog :D

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCannon

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I prefer Marvel better though they are equals sure we have better superheroes than they do(as a whole) but they have better villains(as a whole). Stop arguing about this it only takes more typing and is pointless.

I'll stop arguing. But I WILL NOT save the rainforest!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:
    "So far AvX has been a cluster f*ck. Go read K4tzm4n's blog about it, Night of the Owls blows is out of the water."

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:Yo

You just love that image. Can't blame you.

I absolutely love people who state opinion as fact though. LOL.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ReVamp: It's perfect for so many situations.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCannon

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:
    "So far AvX has been a cluster f*ck. Go read K4tzm4n's blog about it, Night of the Owls blows is out of the water."

What does that has to do with anything?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReVamp

Haha, impressive.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReVamp

@KainScion said:

@Kentaxx: your opinnion. my opinnion of your opinnion: it sucks. nobody has to explain their taste.

Nope. We don't. We have to explain facts though.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:

Not sure how that joke could have been clearer. Kentaxx used my blog as an example to support his point. You essentially called it ('it' being my blog) a "pointless opinion." I responded accordingly.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:

You aren't very bright, are you?

@ReVamp said:

You just love that image. Can't blame you.

I absolutely love people who state opinion as fact though. LOL.

Me too.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CODYSF

@TheCannon:

LOL dude your a fanboy

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCannon

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:

Not sure how that joke could have been clearer. Kentaxx used my blog as an example to support his point. You essentially called it a "pointless opinion." I responded accordingly.

That was a joke? Another person with bad humor on the site.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCannon

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:

If I wasn't very bright, how would I be 12 and in 9th Grade?

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:

If I wasn't very bright, how would I be 12 and in 9th Grade?

Suuuuuuure you are.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon:

@Kentaxx said:

Not sure how that joke could have been clearer. Kentaxx used my blog as an example to support his point. You essentially called it a "pointless opinion." I responded accordingly.

That was a joke? Another person with bad humor on the site.

That seems rather... uncalled for. You asked. I explained. No need for the insult about it.

Mycroftian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mycroftian

For those who doubt that Marvel has better ideas, I would like to remind you of the Thanoscopter.

No Caption Provided

/argument

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Zombie_

I currently prefer DC. Marvel only has a handful of readable titles at best.

@TheCannon: Dude.. I'd just stop while you can.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheCannon

@k4tzm4n I just realized you're a mod!

Hahahaha! That's the best joke I ever saw on the site, Keep it up.

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

Oh my God, another person that doesn't believe me. What is so hard to understand about that?

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Night Thrasher

I really don't care who thinks what is better. I'm not CEO of either company so swaying opinions doesn't mean anything. I will however say this: Night/Court of Owls is a million times better than AvX but that doesn't mean that the Bat books are better. IMO Marvel's street level books as a whole (Daredevil, Punisher, Captain America(&Hawkeye), Winter Soldier, etc) have been better than DC's Bat-books. For me, when it comes to "events" DC has been better as of late, but when it comes to monthlies Marvel has better books. Again; IMO!

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

Oh my God, another person that doesn't believe me. What is so hard to understand about that?

Because 12 year olds lie on the internet. A lot.

You're digging yourself a really deep hole here.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Zombie_

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

Let's see.. you're on the internet, claiming to be smart enough to be ahead one grade. Yes, totally believable.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheCannon: Amusing. I'll be moving on now.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

Let's see.. you're on the internet, claiming to be smart enough to be ahead one grade. Yes, totally believable.

He's claiming to be ahead two or three grades.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCannon

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

I don't lie on the internet. You already don't believe me, so if I was lying, what would I have to gain by continuing?

I am in 9th Grade. Actually, it ended last month. But I was in 9th Grade. I was also in one 12 grade course.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Zombie_

@TheAnnihilator: I was basing it off of local grade ranges. Usually we hit 8th grade by 12-13, and 9th by 13-14.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CODYSF

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

Kid just stop now your making it worse for yourself.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

I don't lie on the internet. You already don't believe me, so if I was lying, what would I have to gain by continuing?

I am in 9th Grade. Actually, it ended last month. But I was in 9th Grade. I was also in one 12 grade course.

Oh really? What was the class?

@ZombieBigfoot: Nah, 12-13 7th grade, 13-14 8th.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Zombie_

@TheAnnihilator: By local, I meant around where I live. Our 7th and 8th is split up into one school, the 'jr. high'. That usually runs from about 11-14 for us, and high school starts with 9th grade, which is 13-14 depending on when you were born, if you were held back, etc.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By dernman  Online

Because we are gluttons for punishment. 

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheCannon

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Suuuuuuure you are.

Oh really? What was the class?

Economics/Civics.

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Remi

Again with this "marvel's more realistic fest", god.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@TheCannon: Really now? What'd you learn about it? They let you skip all the prerequisite history courses?

@Remi: Yeah, I prefer Marvel, but people need to stop going "Marvel is way more realistic, DC is stupid," stuff. Both worlds have their benefits and in the end, it's just which characters you really care more about.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Can we please stray away from asking the 12 year-old about his personal life? I don't want Chris Hansen busting into this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
    deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read Marvel comics because I grew up with the cartoons, the games and when I started buying comics they were the first I looked to despite watching the Justice League cartoons.

I do, however also like some DC (Flash, Green lantern and Aquaman) but Marvel is my primary focus.

Venom, Scarlet Spider and X-Force? Top of my pull list right now.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Pwok21: Sounds like we're in a pretty similar situation. I grew up with the Marvel cartoons so I mostly focused on them. I've always been Marvel heavy with a side focus on DC. However, the only difference is the New 52 won me over.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: I was looking for a new 52 Aquaman issue today (after just discovering that a place near my home village had a comic book shop) but they don't stock it because they have to import everything, but I really want to give the new 52 a chance. Sounds like it is good though, your opinions?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Pwok21: There's a handful of exceptional titles. Thankfully, Aquaman is among them :D

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheCannon

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCannon: Really now? What'd you learn about it? They let you skip all the prerequisite history courses?

I got all the history I needed that year. When it switched to Civics, I was learning everything about the Constitution along with Civics, so it worked out fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: The title that he deserves, but not the one he needs.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ReVamp

Irrelevant Gibberish: Trying to catch a predator, not the Chris Hansen type, but the Danny Glover Kind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.