Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Why all the complaints ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why is everyone complaining about what marvel is doing with their characters ?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it's not just their characters. They create characters for the fans & ppl who read their comics & it becomes all of our characters. A lot of ppl tend to overreact but a lot of these ppl grew up on these characters. Maybe from their older siblings or fathers & grandfathers . It's not just their characters anymore....

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
    TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MARVEL isn't the problem; believe me, it's the New 52. The New 52 Superman just bore the heck out of me and turning Wally into a 12 year old African American (I'm not racist...) and it's not because I'm against biracials, but you don't just revamp a well known character like that. Oh... and 12?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
    TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@themetalgearzero: Didnt he start off as a kid

Eh, yeah; The Kid Flash, but I think he's gone past that now.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Because people will always find something to complain about. No matter what.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@kgb725 said:

Why is everyone complaining about what marvel is doing with their characters ?

because they're prejudice.

just kidding!

but not really; it's people who are judging stories before they've read them, or prejudging.

People forget that all of the characters they like and consider favorites, it's because they gave them a chance first.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.