who's got the best healing factor?

  • 108 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

who's got the best healing factor in the marvel universe?

#2 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

Hulk
Ms.Marvel
Wolverine
Sabretooth
X-23
Moderator
#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Deadpool.

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool, hulk, juggernaut, wolverine.

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Hulk, then X-23, Deadpool, Wolverine (without adamantium), Sabertooth, Wolverine w/ adamantium.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

Moderator
#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Thor or Hulk, then X-23, Deadpool, Wolverine (without adamantium), Sabertooth, Wolverine w/ adamantium."
why thor?
#8 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

Hulk

Deadpool

Wolverine

X-23

Sabretooth

#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He has impressive regenerative capabilities. He takes more damage than most other characters would be able to, and recovers. He can take hits from people like Hulk and Juggernaut that would take a lot of time for Deadpool/Wolverine/etc. to heal from. My thinking is that he takes more damage and recovers, so his healing abilities must also be better.

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"He has impressive regenerative capabilities. He takes more damage than most other characters would be able to, and recovers. He can take hits from people like Hulk and Juggernaut that would take a lot of time for Deadpool/Wolverine/etc. to heal from. My thinking is that he takes more damage and recovers, so his healing abilities must also be better."

or he's just more durable
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He is more durable, but he still sustains injury. Since it takes more to inflict that damage, it makes sense (to me) that it takes more to heal that damage. For instance, Luke Cage is extremely durable, but if he sustains serious internal injuries he's in trouble because he can't heal them.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Deadpool
Hulk
Ms.Marvel
Wolverine
Sabretooth
X-23
"

Moderator
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Deadpool
Hulk
Ms.Marvel
Wolverine
Sabretooth
X-23
"

"

You already said your opinions, There at the top of this page. No need to quote yourself to get your post count up.

___________________________

Deadpool and Wolverine have got the best in my humble opinion.
#14 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio
Blackjuggy said:
"

Juggernaut

Hulk

Deadpool

Wolverine

X-23

Sabretooth

"
Hulk

Wolverine

Deadpool

Spawn

Sabretooth

Juggernaut
#15 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:

"Blackjuggy said:

"

Juggernaut

Hulk

Deadpool

Wolverine

X-23

Sabretooth

"
Hulk

Wolverine

Deadpool

Spawn

Sabretooth

Juggernaut
"
WILL PEOPLE STOP SAYING THIS...DEADPOOL IS NOT BELOW WOLVERINE!!!!!
Moderator
#16 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:

Spawn


I forgot him.

Dam.
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Shawn The Devil said:

Spawn


I forgot him.

Dam."
You know why you forgot him...because the OP says "In the Marvel Universe..and he isn't in it"!
Moderator
#18 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's healing factor fluctuates more than any other character on these lists except maybe Hulk. There are instances where Wolverine's healing has far surpassed anything Deadpool has done with his. I think Deadpool's is better, but you could make an argument for either side.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Deadpool
Hulk
Ms.Marvel
Wolverine
Sabretooth
X-23
"

"

You already said your opinions, There at the top of this page. No need to quote yourself to get your post count up.

___________________________

Deadpool and Wolverine have got the best in my humble opinion."
Ms.Marvel's healing factor is better than Wolverine's..She and Beast said it out of their own mouths.
Moderator
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Wolverine's healing factor fluctuates more than any other character on these lists except maybe Hulk. There are instances where Wolverine's healing has far surpassed anything Deadpool has done with his. I think Deadpool's is better, but you could make an argument for either side."
When has Wolverine ever returned from being in a liquid state?
Moderator
#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Deadpool ever survived a nuke?

#22 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"When has Deadpool ever survived a nuke?"
When was Deadpool hit with a nuke?

There is no case to be made because there is no possible way to kill Deadpool...no matter what you do he's comig back from it.He's cursed with everlasting life.
Moderator
#23 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

When was Wolverine reduced to a liquid state?

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine...

bad writing, terrible movies, terrible books... hell, even retcons that don't make sense and he's still one of Marvel's top sellers...

nothing can kill him off

M

#25 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"When was Wolverine reduced to a liquid state?"
Never because not many thing's can liquify adamantium....
Moderator
#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Korg said:
"When has Deadpool ever survived a nuke?"
When was Deadpool hit with a nuke?

There is no case to be made because there is no possible way to kill Deadpool...no matter what you do he's comig back from it.He's cursed with everlasting life.
"

that's soooooooo cheesy
#27 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Healing factor

The Hulk's healing factor

Despite his body's high resistance to damage, it is possible to injure the Hulk. He has been hurt numerous times by opponents wielding weapons composed of adamantium. However, he can regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. He has proven capable of regenerating his eyes, skin, and most of his muscle tissue within moments of having it flayed from his body by Vector. His future "Maestro" incarnation proved capable of eventually reconstructing himself after being blown to powder. Like his strength, his healing factor varies in proportion to his emotional state.

He has displayed great resistance to unwilling transformation of his physical form. For instance, he was immune to direct genetic manipulation from the High Evolutionary. Additionally, he fought off the effects of being shrunk by Goom, was quickly restored to normal by his healing factor after he was turned to stone by the Grey Gargoyle, and he immediately tore free, completely unscathed, after having his limbs phased into solid concrete. As a possible side effect, he has been shown as functionally immortal by human standards in terms of long lifespan.

#28 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

So it was a trick question. Also, Deadpool's immortality doesn't mean he has the best healing factor. He can still be "killed". He will just be sent back.

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Korg said:
"When has Deadpool ever survived a nuke?"
When was Deadpool hit with a nuke?

There is no case to be made because there is no possible way to kill Deadpool...no matter what you do he's comig back from it.He's cursed with everlasting life.
"

that's soooooooo cheesy"
Agreed but he's a joke character so I don't think anyone minds.

Shawn The Devil
said:
"

Healing factor

The Hulk's healing factor

Despite his body's high resistance to damage, it is possible to injure the Hulk. He has been hurt numerous times by opponents wielding weapons composed of adamantium. However, he can regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. He has proven capable of regenerating his eyes, skin, and most of his muscle tissue within moments of having it flayed from his body by Vector. His future "Maestro" incarnation proved capable of eventually reconstructing himself after being blown to powder. Like his strength, his healing factor varies in proportion to his emotional state.

He has displayed great resistance to unwilling transformation of his physical form. For instance, he was immune to direct genetic manipulation from the High Evolutionary. Additionally, he fought off the effects of being shrunk by Goom, was quickly restored to normal by his healing factor after he was turned to stone by the Grey Gargoyle, and he immediately tore free, completely unscathed, after having his limbs phased into solid concrete. As a possible side effect, he has been shown as functionally immortal by human standards in terms of long lifespan.

"
STOP QUOTING WIKI!!!!
Moderator
#30 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"So it was a trick question. Also, Deadpool's immortality doesn't mean he has the best healing factor. He can still be "killed". He will just be sent back."
No he won't...he just heals from anything.Wolverine has a better chance of dying than Deadpool.He was in Cable's stomach and got thrown up and was back to himself in a few panels.
Moderator
#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i guess not vance

#32 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

In the last volume of Deadpool Wolverine decapitates him and says he has 12 minutes to get his head reattached. He can't grow another head.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"In the last volume of Deadpool Wolverine decapitates him and says he has 12 minutes to get his head reattached. He can't grow another head."
Neither can Wolverine....
Moderator
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot to put Iron Man on my list.

Moderator
#35 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh yes, Extremis gives him ridiculous healing powers as well, doesn't it?

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Ahhh yes, Extremis gives him ridiculous healing powers as well, doesn't it?"
Yea..it's good enough I guess...He can regrow some body parts and organs.He purposely stopped his heart one time to save the world.
Moderator
#37 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

is'nt deadpools healing factor based on wolverine's healing factor.

#38 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"

is'nt deadpools healing factor based on wolverine's healing factor.

"
Originally, yes. Since then he has had Hulk's healing factor applied to him. Possibly other things were done with Weapon X and such more recently.
#39 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

You know this is a good topic for my question. A wile back I was having a converstion with one of my friends and we were talking about Wolverine's healing factor and he said that in one comic Wolverine was blasted by a mutant forgot his name. Anyway after words there was nothing left of Wolverine but one cell of him and he fully Regenerated of 20 years. sounds kinda stuped to me but I was wondering is it true?

#40 Posted by Lunacyde (17976 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Ghost Rider....doesnt he have regenerative abilities?

#41 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"How about Ghost Rider....doesnt he have regenerative abilities?"
he's got a healing factor of sort but mainly he's just really really durable
#42 Posted by Lunacyde (17976 posts) - - Show Bio

aight I was just wondering

#43 Posted by Fellfire (30 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Wolverine...

bad writing, terrible movies, terrible books... hell, even retcons that don't make sense and he's still one of Marvel's top sellers...

nothing can kill him off

M"
Sadly true.  I've seen comics where he takes a day to recover from a beating, then I see comics where he gets reduced to a skeleton and he's back within a few panels.. its absurd.
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Deadpool

2.Mr.Immortal
3.Agent X
4.Doorman
5.Doop
6.Mysterious Fanboy
7.Ice Man
8.Ms.Marvel\Cru Binary
9.She-Hulk
10.Wolverine
11.X-23
12.Sabretooth
13.Iron Man
Moderator
#45 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

actually juggernaut's is the best since its instant.  When he was reduced to a skeleton, he healed instantly when d'spayre was defeated.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"actually juggernaut's is the best since its instant.  When he was reduced to a skeleton, he healed instantly when d'spayre was defeated."
I forgot about Juggs.

Fellfire said:
"Methos said:
"Wolverine...

bad writing, terrible movies, terrible books... hell, even retcons that don't make sense and he's still one of Marvel's top sellers...

nothing can kill him off

M"
Sadly true.  I've seen comics where he takes a day to recover from a beating, then I see comics where he gets reduced to a skeleton and he's back within a few panels.. its absurd."
It's not true.Wolverine can actually be killed..most of the people I named as being above him can't.
Moderator
#47 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"1.Deadpool
2.Mr.Immortal
3.Agent X
4.Doorman
5.Doop
6.Mysterious Fanboy
7.Ice Man
8.Ms.Marvel\Cru Binary
9.She-Hulk
10.Wolverine
11.X-23
12.Sabretooth
13.Iron Man
"

Why don't i see Lobo on that list?

M
#48 Edited by Lunacyde (17976 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo is DC this is Marvel...:)

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Vance Astro said:
"1.Deadpool
2.Mr.Immortal
3.Agent X
4.Doorman
5.Doop
6.Mysterious Fanboy
7.Ice Man
8.Ms.Marvel\Cru Binary
9.She-Hulk
10.Wolverine
11.X-23
12.Sabretooth
13.Iron Man
"

Why don't i see Lobo on that list?

M"
Because the list I was doing was all Marvel.I'm not to familar with all of DC.I know Lobo would be on there though.
Moderator
#50 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet St. Croix

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.