Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

who made what in marvel?

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
    Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

we all know that TOAA made it, but what made the rest? and who created who, from the start Marvelverse.

Mchedlione

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mchedlione

u have nothign else to think about ? :D

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Archlord: wow, could you explayn that first one please. that kinda remind me of stewie from family guy whene he descovered that the universe created him so he would create the universe.

@Mchedlione: actually, I have a lot, but this question just came to mind, so I posted it for fun.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Joe Simon, Steve Ditko and a few other writers and artists

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Superguy0009e

started by jason goodman, called timely comics, first character they showed was the Human Torch, after that Namor, and after that Captain America

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
    I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Jim Lee, Erick Larson, Rob Liefeld, Todd McFarlane, and Mark Silverstri. Wait what?

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Video_Martian
    Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

what kinda answers are these, didn't you people understand the OP. I said "the rest", as in after TOAA what came next, the writers obviously came before so that doesn't answer my question.

I'll just assume it was never stated, so nevermind.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @Killer_of_trolls:  

what kinda answers are these, didn't you people understand the OP. I said "the rest", as in after TOAA what came next, the writers obviously came before so that doesn't answer my question.

I'll just assume it was never stated, so nevermind.

nothing came next, TOAA is like God, he created the universe and it evolved from there
    Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@The Stegman: that's exactly my question! has there ever been any mentioning of how it evolved next, and if you do know then can you show it in chain reaction. I think there is more than one way to do that but some ways are better than others. like then came mikaboshi and then gaia but many people told chaos wars isn't reliable.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By fesak  Moderator

TOAA is way beyond any gods and such. Keeping this short:
    Not much is known about the beginning, but not counting TOOA or LT, Galactus is the only entity surviving from the destruction of the previous universe through to the creation of the current one. A watcher was present to witness this, not sure if he died after or not.. Shortly thereafter Eternity and Death are reborn.
    Pretty much nothing happens for eons, then sentient species starts to evolve. The Elders of the Universe are formed, then the Watchers and Celestials.
    Three billion years ago Earth starts to develop sentient life and the Elder Gods are born.
    Celestials create Kree and Skrulls.
    Celestials comes to earth, experiments on pre-humans, creates Eternals and Deviants.
    Hundreds of thousands years later: Wolverine everywhere.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123

@fesak said:

TOAA is way beyond any gods and such. Keeping this short:Not much is known about the beginning, but not counting TOOA or LT, Galactus is the only entity surviving from the destruction of the previous universe through to the creation of the current one. A watcher was present to witness this, not sure if he died after or not.. Shortly thereafter Eternity and Death are reborn. Pretty much nothing happens for eons, then sentient species starts to evolve. The Elders of the Universe are formed, then the Watchers and Celestials. Three billion years ago Earth starts to develop sentient life and the Elder Gods are born. Celestials create Kree and Skrulls. Celestials comes to earth, experiments on pre-humans, creates Eternals and Deviants. Hundreds of thousands years later: Wolverine everywhere.

LMAO.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Enosisik

You'd be better off reading history of Marvel on Wiki then asking someone to remember every writer/artist-character combo. Jack Kirby and Stan Lee invented the idea for the most part and others just added to the idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.