Who Is Your Favorite Marvel Lady?

• 113 results
#1 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique!!!

#3 Edited by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Who did I miss and why are they your favorite? Let me know!

#4 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma here for sure.

#5 Edited by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkyrie.................................................................. warrior class woman with thae task of guideing souls to Vallah (spelling)

able to beat sif in a fight.  plus being all around gorgous!...............................................

#6 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just trying to decide which one to pick and realised that I have lost interest in all of these characters. I have really started to lose interest in Marvel lately, and have started ready more DC, and my current favourite series Invincible (how it took me this long to start reading it I just don't know). 

But I'll pick Ms. Marvel, because I liked her during the time when she had her own series.
#7 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Would've voted for Mystique, but i went with Invisible Woman

#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" Who did I miss and why are they your favorite? Let me know! "
Kitty Pryde. Her characterization certainly started out as a whiny spoiled brat but as she learned about herself and her powers thanks to joining the X-Men she became a tough asset to the team. She's one of those characters you love because they evolved into what you wanted the character to become.  
#9 Edited by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Pepper Potts maybe? I am glad others like Black Cat too. I like her outfit >.> Also her being a love interest for Spider-Man at times.

#10 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I already voted, so I don't really care but, in the interest of all the Thor excitement, how about Sif?

#11 Posted by mbkish (9 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk! As I mentioned on Babs' blog;  She is tough, yet super sexy. Funny, yet totally a friggin' lawyer! Cousin of the Hulk! What more can you ask for?

#12 Posted by Evpraksiya (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel/ Spider Woman/ Kitty Pryde / Valkyrie. Although they're no match towards DC ladies ~ ~

#13 Posted by CrimsonTempest (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee. Despite that she's a vampire now.

#14 Posted by jazz41 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel, but Psylocke a close second.

#15 Posted by inferiorego (21255 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl!

Staff
#16 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke
Pure liquid awesome....that is my reason
#17 Posted by RazzaTazz (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow definitely - brains and brawn

#18 Edited by Mechanical_Ape (589 posts) - - Show Bio

From that list, I would probably choose Jean Grey. Choosing from the entire Marvel universe, though, it would be either Rogue or Wasp (Janet). If I had to narrow it down further, I would have to pick Rogue. I've always appreciated her strong will and independent spirit, even when she wasn't written quite so well.

#19 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk!!!

#20 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect for our troops: Ms Marvel
#21 Posted by SC (12724 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs:  Awwwh no Rogue Babs? *smile* 

She was like the most hardcore member of X-Men in the late eighties! Marvel has always had great, and strong female characters, but when it came to super strong, flying powerhouses, Rogue was so the best out of the Marvel ladies! She was like the only one! She best typifies the point of the X-Men according to many writers, with emphasis on helping and preventing out of control with their power mutants being used for evil, and providing a safe place for them to learn control! After decades of internal struggle that we all got to see, she recently learned and got that control. How many other characters develop like that?

Let me see... she use to fly though giant robots like they were wet tissue. When Colossus had the strength to pick up Wolverine and throw him for a fast ball special, Rogue would be the one that would pick up Colossus and throw him for a fastball special! In fights against really powerful foes Rogue would take a bunch of powers to become a badass gestalt character and do all that crazy silly stuff. She was just a nice funny, slightly naive and emotionally ruled character. I remember when the x-Men met Gateway for the first time, they acted like some old man sitting out in the Australian Outback 24/7 was normal. Rogue actually made him a lunch to take up for him in case he was hungry!?!?! Oh and another time during a X-Men game of baseball she actually flirted with the President of the United States when he was in Air Force one, miles in the sky. 

Oh and she like took on the whole of the Avengers in her first appearance, including Thor, Wonderman and Vision. How badass is that. Not to mention how awesome Carey has been writing in her in the last four to five years! (above is just really my reasons why she is my favorite actually lol, the question was used as a framing device)
#22 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 has quickly become one of my favorite Marvel characters, let alone female Marvel characters.  What could have been just a throwaway "girl Wolverine" has become perhaps the most interesting woman in the Marvel U.

Marjorie Liu's done a great job with the character, and I feel like her solo series has really gotten on track.  The "Collision" storyline with her and Daken has been great.
#23 Posted by craigbo180 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I went with Ms. Marvel but I also like shadowcat and she hulk who weren't on the list. Ms Marvel is awesome because she has shown she is a bad ass without her powers. I don't really like many of marvel's female characters though.

#24 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May.

#25 Posted by SC (12724 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
" Black Widow definitely - brains and brawn "

*Gasp* Traitor!! 
#26 Posted by Nerdmotron (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue. I think she's an interesting character, what with her history and her powers.

#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92633 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to choose between Emma and Laura, bit it's Emma for me.

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Top Flight Security (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Baby!

Can there be any doubt?
#29 Posted by monopolyloser (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she isn't really as popular as all the other ladies, but I really like Sharon Carter.  I like the dynamic between her and Steve Rogers.

#30 Edited by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, whoever knows me knows I clicked other. Been a Domino fan for years now and I won't let my girl down. Interesting character, powers and still a history you can do a lot with. She simply HAS to return to X-Force and I'm a little surprised she didn't make it on that list. Disappointed by you, babs. ;p jk

Style AND substance ;)
#31 Posted by XxDARTHxX (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted other. I like She-Hulk because she breaks the fourth wall and talks to me.

#32 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice, there are a lot of great female marvel characters to choose from but from this list I would have to go with Elektra easy. My other favorites include:

Monet
Domino
Marrow
Rogue
Victoria Hand (shes a pretty cool non powered character, at least when Bendis writes for her)

#33 Posted by xsikal (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted other... my top 3, (none of whom are on the poll) would be:  Rogue, Wasp, and She-Hulk, followed closely by Julia Carpenter (when she was still Arachne).

Of the ladies in the poll, I'd say:  #1 Black Widow, #2 Emma, and #3 Psylocke

#34 Posted by IrishX (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Edited by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice, but I had to go with Black Widow. Strong willed, fearless, and a great fighter.

Ms Marvel is a close second, and Emma and Mystique after that. Also really fond of Arana, that is until she became Spider-Girl.

#36 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted other. 

Thundra - custom statue

My favorite Marvel lady is Thundra.

#37 Edited by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice, but I'm going with:

X-23
#38 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always loved Frankie Raye.

If you hadn't given me an 'other' I would have picked the Invisible Woman

#39 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
boom boom! =)
#40 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

Extremely hard to choose from, there are so many!

#41 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" Squirrel Girl! "

lol this

#42 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharon Carter. She is pretty bad-ass and fairly underrated in my opinion.

#43 Posted by Praetor_fenix (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow, international spy with S.H.I.E.L.D. cleareance level 10, a villanous past, sexy accent (i suppose) and ruby red hair. The whole package.    

#44 Posted by danhimself (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

this was hard for me...not because I love them all but it was hard to pick one that I actually cared about at all....my DC girls like Barbara and Cass I care about what happens to them and get excited to read books with them in them but none of these characters really elicit the same response for me

#45 Posted by War Killer (19994 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Extremely hard to choose from, there are so many! "
*Cough* Songbird *Cough* :P
#46 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Extremely hard to choose from, there are so many! "
*Cough* Songbird *Cough* :P "
HELL YES!
#47 Posted by Skywarpgold (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pride! Mainly because her story arc with Wolverine is one of my favorites. And she's awesome in the Ultimate universe.

#48 Posted by videofarmer (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Other -  Valkyrie

#49 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs: Jessica Jones
#50 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Bertha (from Great Lakes Avengers for those who don't know). 8 )

What?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.