Mr Sinister

Bullseye

Red Skull

Loki

Carnage

Tiger Shark

Mephisto

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the ones you listed it comes down to the Red Skull and Mephisto.

I'd say Mephisto.

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Red Skull, most other villains have a decent excuse for the **** they do, while he's just a racist monster.

#4 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4253 posts) - - Show Bio

@dh69 said:

Gotta go with Red Skull, most other villains have a decent excuse for the **** they do, while he's just a racist monster.

good point, but is he actually any worse than, say, Apocalypse in that regard? or Cassandra Nova?

or someone completely nihilistic like Sabertooth. He'll eat ya, just 'cause.

#5 Posted by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@dh69 said:

good point, but is he actually any worse than, say, Apocalypse in that regard? or Cassandra Nova?

yep, yep he is.

#6 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4253 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler said:

yep, yep he is.

how so?

#7 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@dh69 said:

Actually it's been stated that Red Skull isn't racist (by either Captain America or Red Skull himself, I forget which) but he was alined with the Nazi party simply to be able to further his own goals.

#8 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

tiger shark? really? really?........................ mephisto.

#9 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Mole Man:

#10 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

from the lIst I would personally say carnage even tho hes not my favorIte vIllaIn he kIlls kust for the sake of kIllIng everyone else up there eIther has a plan or reason for what they do. plus now that carnage Is In complete control after the mInImum carnage arc he wIll most lIkely be more vIle

#11 Posted by PunyParker (8974 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin maybe.....from one point,he's dedicated his life in destroying Spider-Man....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.