Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Who is the most powerful Marvel Character???

• 63 results
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By TDK_1997

@Vance Astro said:

1.TOAA 2.Protege 3.The Celestials 4.Phoenix 5.Eternity\Infinity

something like this

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superhero wise ( No Order ) A couple

• Silver Surfer
    • Quasar
    • Adam Warlock
    • Thor
    • Beta Ray Bill
    • Current Hulk
    • Stardust
    • Franklin Richards
    • Sentry/Void
    • Hercules
    Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

Squirrel Girl.

Haha. Forgot I even commented on this.

sladewilson30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#55  Edited By sladewilson30

1)Beyonder 2)Galactus 3)Death 4)Cyttorak 5)Chthon 6)Hyperstorm 7)Franklin Richards 8)Celestials 9)Vulcan 10)Phoenix force 11)Goblin Force 12)Uni Power 13)Impossible Man 14)King Hyperion 15)Thanos 16)Thor(only because he's a cheater and wears special add-ons to magnify his strength) 17)Silver Surfer(I still think the Hulk can beat him when mad enough) 18)Hulk(in my opinion, he's the strongest there is, it's just the writers of Marvel for the last 20 years got tired of him being on top, so they started writing other characters as being more powerful, even though they really aren't, they just don't want the Hulk being invincible, i mean, how has Wolverine beaten him, when most of the guys who have fallen before the Hulk, could smoke Wolverine) 19)Gladiator 20)Beta Ray Bill 21)Sentry 22)Hercules 23)Quasar 24)Richard Rider(Nova) 25)Graviton 26)Molecule Man 27)Adam Warlock 28)Count Nefaria 29)Wonder Man 30)Black Bolt 31)Perrikus and those who deserve honorable mention are 1)Mangog 2)Atum the God Eater 3)Juggernaut 4)Kurse 5)Amatsu-Mikaboshi 6)the Serpent 7)Terrax 8)Electro(once he realizes his true potential) 9)Absorbing Man

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Postacrat

Didn't Thor get blitz punched by Sentry and on another occasion thrown all over Asgard? I doubt Thor is more powerful.

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By tootyghost

@Acestar101 said:

the debate will, lets be honest, go on forever. But right now, who do you think are the 5 MOST POWERFUL character (heros and villains) in the Marvel Universe?

my top 5 are:

1) Thor

2) Hulk (if he gets mad enough. i read somewhere he has potentially limitless strength so....)

3) Sentry

4) Phoenix

5) Galactus

thoughts?

1) Spiderman, and I'll tell you why:

Spiderman can kill thor by webbing his hammer away, making him powerless. Then spiderman can wrap up thor in web and beat him up til he's dead.

Spiderman can kill hulk because he'll make hulk happy - hulk is only powerful when he's angry. while hulk is powerless, Spiderman will knock him unconcious, and then have his way with him from there

Spiderman can kill sentry easily. sentry (robert reynolds) was a former drug addict, so spiderman can sling drugs at him. the temptation will be too much for sentry to handle, and sentry will crack. while sentry is high, spiderman will kill him.

Phoenix? srsly? a chick? spiderman can just seduce her, give her some roofies, and murder her in her sleep.

Spiderman can kill galactus too. he'll make a deal with galactus to be his new herald (after spiderman kills silver surfer by taking him off his board and covering him in web and throwing him into the ocean). spiderman will get cosmic powers, and just starve galactus out.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@tootyghost said:

@Acestar101 said:

the debate will, lets be honest, go on forever. But right now, who do you think are the 5 MOST POWERFUL character (heros and villains) in the Marvel Universe?

my top 5 are:

1) Thor

2) Hulk (if he gets mad enough. i read somewhere he has potentially limitless strength so....)

3) Sentry

4) Phoenix

5) Galactus

thoughts?

1) Spiderman, and I'll tell you why:

Spiderman can kill thor by webbing his hammer away, making him powerless. Then spiderman can wrap up thor in web and beat him up til he's dead.

Spiderman can kill hulk because he'll make hulk happy - hulk is only powerful when he's angry. while hulk is powerless, Spiderman will knock him unconcious, and then have his way with him from there

Spiderman can kill sentry easily. sentry (robert reynolds) was a former drug addict, so spiderman can sling drugs at him. the temptation will be too much for sentry to handle, and sentry will crack. while sentry is high, spiderman will kill him.

Phoenix? srsly? a chick? spiderman can just seduce her, give her some roofies, and murder her in her sleep.

Spiderman can kill galactus too. he'll make a deal with galactus to be his new herald (after spiderman kills silver surfer by taking him off his board and covering him in web and throwing him into the ocean). spiderman will get cosmic powers, and just starve galactus out.

Hahaha. Good joke, man........Right?.....RIGHT!?

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tootyghost

This is not a joke. Spiderman has been my biggest role-model since I was 3 years old. I know all of his strengths and weaknesses, and I have determined that he can beat anyone.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Loki9876

@tootyghost: sorry, but are you trolling?

Thor beats an army of spider-men.

Yai_Inn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Yai_Inn

Not mentioned yet, but all of the following could throw their name into the discussion.

Legion, Mad Jim Jaspers, Classic Doctor Strange, Proteus, Mr. M, Jamie Braddock.

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By catfightfan

I vote for President Thor!

cbnnexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By cbnnexus

Posted the wrong list. Here's an updated list of the 50 most powerful Marvel characters. Remember that lists like these are flawed somewhat due to changing context. Starting with the most powerful:

The One Above All

The Living Tribunal

Protege

Beyonders

Eternity / Death

Infinity / Oblivion / Master Order / Lord Chaos

The Phoenix Force

Celestials

Molecule Man

Abraxas

Galactus

In-Betweener

Watchers

Elders of the Universe

Franklin Richards

Onslaught

Cyttorak - Vishanti - Supreme Magical Entities

Sky Fathers (Odin, Zeus, etc.)

Tyrant

Mephisto

Surtur

Ego

Grandmaster

Roma

Thanos

Korvac

Silver Surfer

Stranger

Magus

Dormammu

Thor

Adam Warlock

Captain Marvel

Hercules

Hyperstorm

Jamie Braddock

Vulcan

Black Bolt

New Son

X-Man

Proteus

Gladiator

Apocalypse

High Evolutionary

Dr. Strange

Quasar

Destroyer

Hulk

Loki

Juggernaut

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.