Who Is Marvel's Lobo

#1 Edited by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

I Was Wondering Who Is Marvel`s Lobo But In The Marvel vs DC Crossover Where Everyone Has To Face Their Counterpart

Flash-Quicksilver(Barry allen)

Captain Speed-Whizzer

Swamp Thing-Man Thing

Mary Marvel-Ms Marvel

Mettalo-Ultron

Spellbinder-Mysterio

Sinestro-Mandarin

Brainiac-Leader

Clayface-Sandman

Almost each character has a counterpart

But Who Is Lobo`s Counterpart I Mean Wolverine Really ?????????????????????? I Mean They Do Resemble Eachother a Little Bit But That Is Not Fair Macthups There Has Gotta

Be Someone Better Than Wolverine

#2 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

More than anything Lobo and Wolverine resemble each other in attitude rather than ability.

Maybe someone from Marvel who has wiped out there own race? Don't know who that would be.

#3 Posted by Saren (25694 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: she does not fit the bill

#5 Edited by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom said:

More than anything Lobo and Wolverine resemble each other in attitude rather than ability.

Maybe someone from Marvel who has wiped out there own race? Don't know who that would be.

How about Juggernaut?

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... Ghost Rider?

#7 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Hmmm.... Ghost Rider?

He Would Make a Good Match But Sorry I already Pitted Johnny Blaze againts etrigan

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Thanos?

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine was paired with Lobo during the crossover battles leading up to the Amalgam imprint and won. He killed Lobo with bone claws. This more than anything else proved these battles were decided by character popularity. See below:

Pretty ridiculous you ask me.

He'd really be better matched against other impossibly powerful cosmic characters (e.g., Kree, Skrulls, Shi'ar, Annihilators, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans) from Marvel. Especially the ones with a cold or aggressive personality. Some good choices:

#10 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

That's incredibly appropriate in a way I hadn't considered.

#12 Edited by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Wolverine, Spiderman, and Storm, Beating Lobo, Superboy, and Wonder Woman Was Just To Make For aquaman Beating Namor Since We all Know Namor Would Sent aquaman Out Of The Seas In One Punch

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Mad Jim Jaspers?

#14 Posted by Superfluo (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmm... Deadpool?

#15 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superfluo said:

Mmm... Deadpool?

Yup Deadpool seems the closest to a Marvel Lobo
#16 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss said:

@Superfluo said:

Mmm... Deadpool?

I Thought Deadpool Was Marvels Deathstroke

#17 Posted by The Stegman (24638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Macest128:  

@soccersss said:

@Superfluo said:

Mmm... Deadpool?

No, actually Deadpool fits, both are parodies of characters from another company (Deadpool is a parody of Deathstroke, Lobo is a parody of all of Marvel's tough, badass anti heroes like Punisher and Wolverine)Both have insane healing factors 

Both are immortal 

Both are comic relief 

Both are fan favorites 

Both have a knack of popping up in random places and annoying the heroes that happen to be there
#18 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Macest128:

@soccersss said:

@Superfluo said:

Mmm... Deadpool?

No, actually Deadpool fits, both are parodies of characters from another company (Deadpool is a parody of Deathstroke, Lobo is a parody of all of Marvel's tough, badass anti heroes like Punisher and Wolverine)Both have insane healing factors Both are immortal Both are comic relief Both are fan favorites Both have a knack of popping up in random places and annoying the heroes that happen to be there

No Buy Counterpart It Means Similiar Power Sets Like Plastic Man and Mr Fantastic They Both Can Stretch To an Unlimited Degree

#19 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Isnt Howard The Duck Marvels Donald Duck?

#20 Posted by The Stegman (24638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Macest128

No Buy Counterpart It Means Similiar Power Sets Like Plastic Man and Mr Fantastic They Both Can Stretch To an Unlimited Degree

technically counterparts means those who are their company's version of another character, two that have similar powersets are just...people with similar powersets, Captain America has similar powersets to Deathstroke, yet they are nothing alike besides that
#21 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Macest128:

technically counterparts means those who are their company's version of another character, two that have similar powersets are just...people with similar powersets, Captain America has similar powersets to Deathstroke, yet they are nothing alike besides that

Dude By Counterpart They are In The Same Luege Wolverine Isnt Even In The Same Ballpark as Lobo

#22 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

How about Thanos?

Thanos Is Marvels Darkseid Both Of Them Can Beat Superman Pretty Easily

#23 Edited by The Stegman (24638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Macest128:  

i think you're missing the point, a counterpart has more in common with a person than just powers alone, you say Quicksilver is Marvel's flash, but the only thing they have in common is speed, and Flash is leagues faster than Quicksilver as well as there being other speedsters in both companies to compare them to, yes Lobo is more powerful than Wolverine, but Lobo's creator himself stated that he was created as a parody to Wolverine and archtypes like him, Deadpool in turn was created in a parody of Deathstroke, they have both that, plus similar powers in common as well as the other things i listed, to me, Deadpool is as close to Lobo as Marvel is going to get 

EDIT- that being said....Marvel does have a character named "Dirty Wolff" who has white skin, is a space bounty hunter, rides a space hog, and has superstrength...so perhaps he's close to Lobo....*cough cough* 

#24 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: That was the most PIS fight ever. they didn't even show them fighting they went behind a counter and 3 seconds later popped up the more popular charecter

still i agree wolverine is the answer

#25 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Macest128:

i think you're missing the point, a counterpart has more in common with a person than just powers alone, you say Quicksilver is Marvel's flash, but the only thing they have in common is speed, and Flash is leagues faster than Quicksilver as well as there being other speedsters in both companies to compare them to, yes Lobo is more powerful than Wolverine, but Lobo's creator himself stated that he was created as a parody to Wolverine and archtypes like him, Deadpool in turn was created in a parody of Deathstroke, they have both that, plus similar powers in common as well as the other things i listed, to me, Deadpool is as close to Lobo as Marvel is going to get

EDIT- that being said....Marvel does have a character named "Dirty Wolff" who has white skin, is a space bounty hunter, rides a space hog, and has superstrength...so perhaps he's close to Lobo....*cough cough*

I Think He Is Lobo Just Disguising Himself as Dirty Wolf Just To Get In The Marvel Universe

#26 Posted by 2099spidey (21 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would be ghostrider

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom said:

#28 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously..Deadpool.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
@Macest128 said:

Both Of Them Can Beat Superman Pretty Easily

Darkseid CAN...Thanos Can't.
#31 Posted by lokiofmidgaard (332 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Wolverine.

#33 Posted by whitepaint (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is not bad....not sure how you get deadpool. But my money is on the grey hulk; Same attitude, both tought, strong and regenerative.

#34 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitepaint. Grey Hulk vs Lobo ..hmm pretty good. Hulk had more of a gangster type personality but they are a lot a like.

#35 Posted by HammerTron (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@lokiofmidgaard said:

Lunatik

I agree.

Lunatik was created to be a parady of Lobo and is the closest counterpart there is to the main man.

#36 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking it's deadpool, even though his character is an off-shoot from Deathstroke. Think about it, he has been banned from death, he's an anti-hero, he's crazy, and he goes around fighting iconic characters like spiderman and wolverine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.