Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Who else thinks Marvel needs a New 52 type relauch?

• 110 results
    Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@maccyd said:

Should make another alternate universe ala Ultimate comics cause even that has a decade of history at this stage. Also isn't the ultimate line rumoured to be ending soon.

Well Bendis has hinted that Galactus might go NomNom it so yeah I guess it would but.......this is Bendis we're talking about.

constocorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think that they should just do it to get rid of all the endless baggage that they have for all most every character it would be great.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Wolverine008
    No Caption Provided

Hell no. I don't want to see my favorite characters have their extensive histories thrown in the trash.

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not all the comics but some maybe beasides you have comic vine and wikias for try to catch up to the continuity plus i was really mad whet they rebooted spiderman i have enough with that

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Hope they do.If Bruce needed New 52 to become Batman again,i hope the same for Peter.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hate the new 52 to be honest. They skipped so many things that were important to many characters origns and such. There were just to lazy to actually develop the characters again.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Dayvid3

I would. It's what ultimate tried to do except it's a different universe and it appears they jacked it all up

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell No!

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Now? No. However it could be needed in the future. Especially with the X-Men. There's just too much baggage going on with some characters. Also, it can be a fresh take to certain heroes. And it can also be a great chance to give different heroes a chance to shine. I don't say, just make an alternative universe, because those don't really go too well (see DC's crises). Trust me, a reboot won't come any time soon, but will probably be a good idea in the future.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no.

This. can you imagine what they would do to characters? all you have to think of is the "ultimate" series.

wow,

awful.

just awful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.