Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Which Iron Man Armour is your favourite!

The_Vision626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Vision626

So what is everybody's favourite Iron Man Armour, either from the MCU or the Comic Books?

With many epic armours it is always hard to pick, however one suit that always stood out to me and I did not expect to like it has much as I do is The Prodigal Son that is Mark 42

When the suit was announced along with the trailer of Iron Man 3, I was not keen, it went against the hot rod red suits we know and love from Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Avengers. However due to it's impressive paint job and the fact it is the Autonomous Prehensile propulsion suit! I was won over by this epic armour.

So yeah gotta love Mark 42.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last suit he wore in Ironman 2

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love his Superior suit in the comics.

My favorite in the MCU is Da B0ss suit(the one he used in the battle of Sokovia), but it will probaly switch to the Bleeding Edge once i see it in action.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kgb725

The new Extremis one for the MU

War Machine for the MCU

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel NOW Black and Gold armour is my favourite and the Superior armour is my second.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.