Which graphic novel should I buy?

#1 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read planet hulk and world war hulk and I am looking for another graphic novel to get engrossed in. I am having trouble deciding between: Infinity Gauntlet, WWH Gamma corps, Hulk visionaries 01 and Definitive Silver Surfer. Please tell me which one(or ones) I should buy and why, thanks.

#2 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by Jaymundo (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I would go with WWH Gamma Corps but Have you tried Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk?

#4 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

No I have not read that one.

#5 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like all the PIS surrounding red hulk, he is just sunburnt hulk. The infinity gauntlet is supposed to be a classic though, so I'm not too sure

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I could be wrong, but i believe this guy <--------------------- could help you

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (57943 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure jlone would pick Definitive Silver Surfer, no question. IG would come as a second :p
BB

#8 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Thankyou badass guy who always rights in bold and leaves behind a signature to show, nay, to flaunt his badassness to the world

#9 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read planet hulk and world war hulk and I am looking for another graphic novel to get engrossed in. I am having trouble deciding between: Infinity Gauntlet, WWH Gamma corps, Hulk visionaries 01 and Definitive Silver Surfer. Please tell me which one(or ones) I should buy and why, thanks.

I'd go with Infinity Gauntlet

#10 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Yeah I might check out infinite gauntlet, I wanna get some shit with doomsday in there too, any suggestions?

#12 Edited by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this thread is old

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.