whic team whill you use in MUA2

#1 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio

i would pick caps side and my team would be.Spider man,thor,wolverine and hulk.

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently you can use anyone from any side. They are not staying completely true to Civil War. Also there are multiple endings. I am sure in some Cap survives.

#3 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Apparently you can use anyone from any side. They are not staying completely true to Civil War. Also there are multiple endings. I am sure in some Cap survives."
then ho can i use.
#5 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

† means "non-playable characther" right?

well i would use:

if i can only use Cap's team: Spider-Man,DareDevil,Wolverine and Luke Cage.note: if Hercules is plaiable then take away Wolverine

Iron Man side only: Songbird,Green Goblin,Venom and Thor.note: if War Machine is plaiable take away Green Goblin/Thor (depends on my mood)

any characther: Spider-Man,DareDevil,Song Bird and Hulk

note: why most confirmed characthers were only from Captain's side?strange...

#6 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cable is not in the beginning I am using Daredevil

#7 Posted by Dane (10590 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Iron Fist, Thor, Songbird.

Cap was dominant in MUA, Leadership/Carry win.

#8 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

venom wolverine green goblin and hulk
first game was alot of fun just wish it had more replay value i got tired after like 2 playthroughs

#9 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who's on who's side so I'll just make a team of confirmed characters:
Spider-Man, The Hulk, Cable, Wolverine

#10 Posted by Crimson Clown (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhhhhhh...This Is Going To Be Good! I'll Porbably go with New Avengers - Cap, Spidey, Wolverine, and I'm still waiting for more Charecters to be reveiled

#11 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Clown said:
"Ohhhhhhhh...This Is Going To Be Good! I'll Porbably go with New Avengers - Cap, Spidey, Wolverine, and I'm still waiting for more Charecters to be reveiled"
sorry  guys there is no pc version.

#12 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Song Bird, Ms. Marvel and Emma Frost.......................just you wait.....................dammit.

#13 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"Storm, Song Bird, Ms. Marvel and Emma Frost.......................just you wait.....................dammit."
what.
#14 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut,Venom,Gambit,Jean Grey.

#15 Edited by KillerCroc09 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since I'm getting this game for the XBox 360. 

My team will be. 

Spider-Man, Venom, Hulk, and Deadpool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.