Where is Marvel's release calendar?

#1 Posted by dmkicksballs13 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Where can I go to find an accurate Marvel release calendar, because Marvel's website sucks total ass? It still hasn't updated Punisher: War Zone, which is what I'm specifically looking for.

#2 Edited by xybernick (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I generally use Marvel's calendar, but the Marvel wikia works well too if you search right. If you look up a comic and series number on the Marvel wikia, there is usually a release date attached to the comic. If not, the release date probably hasn't been set yet.

#3 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone else having trouble using Marvel's release calendar on their website? Since they updated it doesn't seem to function correctly and I can only look up the release dates for the comics being released this coming week (March 6th) but can't go any further.

Is anyone else having the problem and/or does anyone know if there is another site where I can find the release dates for this month?

#4 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

I just write the comic in the google and always can find, when it is released.

#6 Posted by ME24601 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.