Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Where are they now?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't seen a thread like this, thought it could be fun and informative. Basically it's to ask about a character you haven't seen recently or don't know their current whereabouts and to lean on the community of experts that someone will know what's going on with them.

I'll start, Franklin Richards and Hercules. Haven't seen either in a while, what are they up to?

powerplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc is a big question mark for me too. Did he ever get his godhood back or is he still a mortal? And for that matter, what about Amadeus Cho? Is he still the Prince of Power or is he a mortal again now that Herc is alive?

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gav: I don't know about Hercules but Franklin Richards is in the latest Future Foundation series starring Scott Lang and She Hulk...

Anyone know where Elixer from the X-Men is??????

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have no idea........

what about frog man

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.