Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

When will Marvel come out with another great 1vs1 game

Nerdjoeyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would really like to see a badass 1 vs 1 fighting game like Injustice come from marvel. I know they had "Nemesis" and "Mutant Academy" and of course "MvsC" but in my opinion, none of those games compare to the fighting style of injustice. I just feel like MOST Marvel games has been put towards kids lately which is cool. But damn give the people who have been loving comics for 20 plus years a badass fighting game.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3 fesak  Moderator

Marvel doesn't make games, but i would like to see a sequel to Capcoms Marvel Super Heroes.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They would need to hook up with the Netherrealms studio to do that. The feel you get from the MK games and the SF games are unique in their respective ways. It's not meant to be "like" injustice. In the end it probably all comes down to weather you like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter more.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do relise that injustice is DC not Marvel ?

Nerdjoeyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I realize that. Thats what Im saying. DC made an amazing effing fighting game. Marvel has not.

Daredevilnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think it would be awesome if they made a Injustice style fighting game

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.