When will Marvel come out with another great 1vs1 game

#1 Posted by Nerdjoeyyy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really like to see a badass 1 vs 1 fighting game like Injustice come from marvel. I know they had "Nemesis" and "Mutant Academy" and of course "MvsC" but in my opinion, none of those games compare to the fighting style of injustice. I just feel like MOST Marvel games has been put towards kids lately which is cool. But damn give the people who have been loving comics for 20 plus years a badass fighting game.

#2 Posted by coolcat4 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree

#3 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel doesn't make games, but i would like to see a sequel to Capcoms Marvel Super Heroes.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

They would need to hook up with the Netherrealms studio to do that. The feel you get from the MK games and the SF games are unique in their respective ways. It's not meant to be "like" injustice. In the end it probably all comes down to weather you like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter more.

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6331 posts) - - Show Bio

You do relise that injustice is DC not Marvel ?

#6 Posted by Nerdjoeyyy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I realize that. Thats what Im saying. DC made an amazing effing fighting game. Marvel has not.

#7 Posted by Daredevilnut (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be awesome if they made a Injustice style fighting game

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.