Whats the deal with juggernaut in mua2?

#1 Posted by weapon x badazz (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Like a few people hav done i purchased the game from amazon.co.uk to get him. Now i dont know if you have to beat the game or what but i cant see his silhouette on the character select screen and thurr is no indication tht i have him? does any1 no what to do?
#2 Edited by Bobby X (1132 posts) - - Show Bio
@weapon x badazz:

The only way I know for sure to get him is if you had preordered the game with Gamestop. He was a Gamestop preorder exclusive. The only way to get him if you bought it on Amazon is through purchasing him separately on XBL or PSN. I heard that he is or will be available on XBL and PSN for $2 but I can't confirm either because I have never had to look for him there myself because I already have him.
#3 Posted by weapon x badazz (631 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:
"@weapon x badazz: The only way I know for sure to get him is if you had preordered the game with Gamestop. He was a Gamestop preorder exclusive. The only way to get him if you bought it on Amazon is through purchasing him separately on XBL or PSN. I heard that he is or will be available on XBL and PSN for $2 but I can't confirm either because I have never had to look for him there myself because I already have him. "

kk thnks mate
#4 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:
" @weapon x badazz: The only way I know for sure to get him is if you had preordered the game with Gamestop. He was a Gamestop preorder exclusive. The only way to get him if you bought it on Amazon is through purchasing him separately on XBL or PSN. I heard that he is or will be available on XBL and PSN for $2 but I can't confirm either because I have never had to look for him there myself because I already have him. "
He will be available to purchase at some point, but he isn't right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.