Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

what would you change in marvel?

• 138 results
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#101  Edited By Darkchild

I would have kept Colossus dead his death meant something to the mutants of the world. he saved them all with what he did. bastards desecrated his death by bringing him back

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Sparda

Darkchild says:

"I would have kept Colossus dead his death meant something to the mutants of the world. he saved them all with what he did. bastards desecrated his death by bringing him back"

I thought that his resurrection was very well handled. Kitty questioning it and all.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Darkchild says:

"I would have kept Colossus dead his death meant something to the mutants of the world. he saved them all with what he did. bastards desecrated his death by bringing him back"

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Darkchild says:

"Sparda says:
    "Darkchild says:
    I thought that his resurrection was very well handled. Kitty questioning it and all."
    BULLOCKS. it was a crime against all Colossus fans. he died a hero and then came back cause Ord or whoever brought him back bulls@#@. Darkchild says: "I would have kept Colossus dead his death meant something to the mutants of the world. he saved them all with what he did. bastards desecrated his death by bringing him back" I'm inclined to agree with you. thank u"

You sir, are welcome.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By Darkchild

Sparda says:

"Darkchild says:

I thought that his resurrection was very well handled. Kitty questioning it and all."

BULLOCKS. it was a crime against all Colossus fans. he died a hero and then came back cause Ord or whoever brought him back bulls@#@.

Darkchild says:

I'm inclined to agree with you.

thank u

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ironman's Douchebagism (even though its a great story and fun getting his ass kicked) Spider-Man going back the red and blues (ew) Venom leaving Eddie The Sentry not showing a million exploding suns More Marvel Zombies Sentry's color scheme Franklin locking his power away."

yea i would have venom with eddie

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107  Edited By Sparda

Darkchild says:

"Sparda says:
    "Darkchild says:
    BULLOCKS. it was a crime against all Colossus fans. he died a hero and then came back cause Ord or whoever brought him back bulls@#@. Darkchild says: "I would have kept Colossus dead his death meant something to the mutants of the world. he saved them all with what he did. bastards desecrated his death by bringing him back" I'm inclined to agree with you. thank u"

Ok, ok, you're opinion, I ain't gonna mess with it.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Copy

Copy says:

"Sparda says:
    "I would change a few things..... 1) Have Wolverine severely depowered. 2) Change Beast back to his apelike appearance. 3) Make Apocalypse get more respect, Lord knows he deserves it. Everything else is good. In fact, I commend them highly for having Hulk pound the almighty crap outta Ironman. I'm gonna milk that for a while."
    see ya and i defintly want them to change the civil war cause (great comic i thought it was awesome) but it changed the marvel u as we know it now my favorite heros is being chase it seems like he will be chased for his all of his life now and so many super heroes have change "

so does anyone agree or disagree

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Copy says:
    "Sparda says:
    "I would change a few things..... 1) Have Wolverine severely depowered. 2) Change Beast back to his apelike appearance. 3) Make Apocalypse get more respect, Lord knows he deserves it. Everything else is good. In fact, I commend them highly for having Hulk pound the almighty crap outta Ironman. I'm gonna milk that for a while."
    see ya and i defintly want them to change the civil war cause (great comic i thought it was awesome) but it changed the marvel u as we know it now my favorite heros is being chase it seems like he will be chased for his all of his life now and so many super heroes have change "
    so does anyone agree or disagree"

I disagree entirely. I thought Civil War was great and its repercussions even better. Had it not been for Civil War we wouldn't have Back in Black and One More Day. Copy as a Spider-Man fan you should know those are good stories. The Captain America's death was good too. Civil War has done some good things thus far and I don't disagree.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Copy

yea ec i do know they were but i just don't like it how spiderman is now on the run for the rest of his life and the same with the other anti reg heroes

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I understand that, but it's gonna kick ass for stories. Peter has changed for the best. I feel bad for him don't get me wrong, but I love what they're doing with him. Sometimes you need to throw the emotional attachment aside and let it go with the story. A story's good when you can feel what the character's feeling. That's what makes Spidey a great character. You can always understand how he feels.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"I understand that, but it's gonna kick ass for stories. Peter has changed for the best. I feel bad for him don't get me wrong, but I love what they're doing with him. Sometimes you need to throw the emotional attachment aside and let it go with the story. A story's good when you can feel what the character's feeling. That's what makes Spidey a great character. You can always understand how he feels."

yea that is true but i love the stories there good but ijust don't like the path marvel is going down like back in the day it was secret there and another secret there but now there is no secrets it feels weird but i am looking forward to what happens in marvel

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "I understand that, but it's gonna kick ass for stories. Peter has changed for the best. I feel bad for him don't get me wrong, but I love what they're doing with him. Sometimes you need to throw the emotional attachment aside and let it go with the story. A story's good when you can feel what the character's feeling. That's what makes Spidey a great character. You can always understand how he feels."
    yea that is true but i love the stories there good but ijust don't like the path marvel is going down like back in the day it was secret there and another secret there but now there is no secrets it feels weird but i am looking forward to what happens in marvel"

Marvel's taking some its characters down a dark grim road and I love it.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    yea that is true but i love the stories there good but ijust don't like the path marvel is going down like back in the day it was secret there and another secret there but now there is no secrets it feels weird but i am looking forward to what happens in marvel"
    Marvel's taking some its characters down a dark grim road and I love it."

yea its good but its also bad for me so i am kind of torn right now

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Copy says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Marvel's taking some its characters down a dark grim road and I love it."
    yea its good but its also bad for me so i am kind of torn right now"

You know you loved watching Peter and Thor own Tony. I know you wanna laugh now that you hear this right now and you got a smile on. lol.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Copy

damn its like you saw through my computer yea i definitely liked that. they so made iron man their bicth but i am thankful for iron man trying to help spidy

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Vrakmul

I would add a Command and Conquer comic to the mainstream comics. Simple as that.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"damn its like you saw through my computer yea i definitely liked that. they so made iron man their bicth but i am thankful for iron man trying to help spidy"

Lol, that's my power. Trust me, Spider-Man fans share that. lol.

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
    The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Poppa Voodoo says:

"1. Never bring Cap back. I like the character but it would be thee single greatest death in comics if they never brought him back.2. Kill Cyclops3. Have Storm leave the Black Panther4. Give Wanda back her powers5. Bring back the Shadow King (where the hell has he been)6. Kill Spiderman or at least Aunt May and Mary Jane7. Bring back Harry Osbourn and make him as badass as he was in the movie."
    1. Trust me. They will.

2. Read the latest New X-Men, or maybe the last one. It's been taken care of.

3. THANK YOU.

ADayWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ADayWalker

Hey ya'll, I'm new here so take it easy on me! ;) And thank you

I just wish marvel would stop exploiting the handful of characters they only use (Ironman, Thor, Cap, Spidey, Wolvie, Hulk(s), Sentry and of course more recently...Deadpool) nowadays.

I mean, IMO, these guys arent that interesting any more. Especially after these peeps are all you ever see for the face of Marvel. I have no problem with them *except DP and Sentry* but c'mon, there's a lot of characters that never get any love! 

Thank goodness for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the upcoming Thanos Imperative. Because what I have read, on numerous sites, these books are supposed to consist of A LOT of the characters forgotten. And by that, I really mean and hope that a Hulk, a cry-baby Sentry and a Deadpool are nowhere near the scene!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#121  Edited By Erik

I would have more Captain America (both of them), Deadpool, Hulk, Iron Man, Sentry, Spider-Man, Thor and Wolverine. 

Benzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#122  Edited By Benzo

Here's what I would do....  
    1- Create new villians for current heroes to fight with.... 
    2- Create less events....give characters more stories than crossovers!
    3- Bring back Ben Reilley / scarlet spider !!!
    5- have earth heroes be more involved with the cosmic universe....  
    6- have a new captain britain and  MI:13 ongoing  (relaunch)
    7- repower some mutants (dani moonstar)/ reverse some of the effects of M-day .. 
    8- have a new ghost rider ongoing.......marvel needs to treat ghost rider with a bit more respect!
    9- have a ongoing namor series......just for the namor fans out there! ;D
    10-have a she-hulk ongoing ...(gotta love she-hulk! ;D)
    12-cancel some of the deadpool titles( only have one) 
    13-Bring back mar-vell!!! I miss him D: (no offence to noh-varr fans !!)
    14-Have a new silver surfer ongoing.....that poor guy derserves one! 
    15-Create a new young avengers ongoing ...or at least a west coast avengers title ;D
    16-have eddie brock as venom again......he would be far interesting than mac cargan as venom
    17-have mac cargan as the scorpian too....it has to be done!!!
    18-create new heroes(Unlike sentry of course) 
    19-have more X-23 miniseries.... or an ongoing at least!
    20-explore the mystic marvel charaters more. ..we need more strange and enchantress marvel!
    21-let other writers have a chance to have a go at the avengers.. ..
    22-exapnd the villain gallery for iron man ...
    23- create new villians for the new mutants ..
    22- create more villians for the avengers ....
    23- create new villains for thor.... 
    24- have a new heroes for hire ongoing... 
    25- relaunch the immortal iron fist series......I oved that book!
    26- cancel web of spiderman.... or any annoying anthology.....
    27- bring back banshee!!! that character had plenty of potential!!
    28- have a new invaders ongoing.... 
    29- keep sentry dead...... for the love of galactus!!! keep him dead Marvel!!!!
    30-give ms marvel and a spiderwoman an ongoing,, (Team-up??or each a solo??)
    31-have an a new irredemable ant-man series... I love eric o'grady!! :D
    32- give firestar a new ongoing series.....she has penty of potential
    33- more nextwave.... we need more nextwave marvel!!
    34-give cloak and dagger a new ongoing..... 
    35- create new and deadly villians for spidey to fight!!! No lady scorpian please!! D:  
    36-bring us back the wasp!!!! janet didn't need to die!!!!D:
    37-give doctor voodoo more attention... (and other underused characters that have potential,( like Blue Marvel!!!!!)
    38-Bring Back Alpha Flight!!!!!! :D 
      and that's what I can think of so far..........

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#123  Edited By InnerVenom123

1- Eddie Brock as Venom again, and let's write him GOOD this time
    2- Stop overexposing Deadpool, I know he has a movie coming but sh*t man!
    3- Pay more attention to underused characters that have potential
    4- Stop giving popular characters children for no reason (Skarr, Daken, heck even Spider-Girl fits in here)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Erik

Why would Eddie ever want to be Venom again? It was killing him and he hates it more than anything.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @erik said:

" Why would Eddie ever want to be Venom again? It was killing him and he hates it more than anything. "

He'd probably somehow lose the Anti-Venom with some explanation (There IS that "super-venom" stuff that could potentially remove it), and then blame it on Spider-man or something. I dunno. Point is, Gargan has to go, and Brock's the best Venom.

Or, he could just be under the control of the symbiote after losing the Anti-Venom and hate Spider-man .... for the sake of hating Spider-man. That and his life would kind of had um... gone down the crapper.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Erik
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @erik said:
    " Why would Eddie ever want to be Venom again? It was killing him and he hates it more than anything. "
    He'd probably somehow lose the Anti-Venom with some explanation (There IS that "super-venom" stuff that could potentially remove it), and then blame it on Spider-man or something. I dunno. Point is, Gargan has to go, and Brock's the best Venom. "
    My point is that there is no way that Eddie could be written back into Venom that would make sense. Putting Eddie back into the suit would be worse than giving him Anti-Venom. 
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @erik said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @erik said:
    He'd probably somehow lose the Anti-Venom with some explanation (There IS that "super-venom" stuff that could potentially remove it), and then blame it on Spider-man or something. I dunno. Point is, Gargan has to go, and Brock's the best Venom. "
    My point is that there is no way that Eddie could be written back into Venom that would make sense. Putting Eddie back into the suit would be worse than giving him Anti-Venom.  "
    Hm, yeah, that's pretty much true. But since the Anti-Venom seems to be powered by Mister Negative's abilities (I think Anti-Venom is 1/3 of his power, 1/3 symbiote, and 1/3 white blood cells) then if something happens to Negative then it might affect Anti-Venom.
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#128  Edited By MichaeltheFly
    @Benzo said:
    "

Here's what I would do....  
    1- Create new villians for current heroes to fight with.... 
    2- Create less events 
    3- Bring back Ben Reilley / scarlet spider  
    5- have earth heroes be more involved with the cosmic universe....  
    6- have a new captain britain and  MI:13 ongoing  (relaunch)
    7- repower some mutants (dani moonstar)/ reverse some of the effects of M-day .. 
    8- have a new ghost rider ongoing.... 
    9- have a ongoing namor series.... 
    10-have a she-hulk ongoing  
    12-cancel some of the deadpool title( only have one) 
    13-Bring back mar-vell!!!
    14-Have a new silver surfer ongoing... 
    15-Create a new young avengers ongoing  
    16-have eddie brock as venom again... 
    17-have mac cargan as the scorpian too.... 
    18-create new heroes(Unlike sentry of course) 
    19-have more x-23 miniseries.... 
    20-explore the mystic marvel charaters more. 
    21-let other writers have a chance to have a go at the avengers.. 
    22-exapnd the villain gallery for iron man  
    23- create new villians for the new mutants ..
    22- create more villians for the avengers  
    23- create new villains for thor.... 
    24- have a new heroes for hire ongoing... 
    25- relaunch the immortal iron fist series... 
    26- cancel web of spiderman.... 
    27- bring back banshee!!! 
    28- have a new invaders ongoing.... 
    29- keep sentry dead...... 
    30-give ms marvel and spiderwoman an ongoing  
    31-have an a new irredemable ant-mnan series... 
    32- give firestar a nerw going series... 
    33- more nextwave.... 
    34-give cloak and dagger a new ongoing..... 
    35- create new and deadly villians for spidey to fight  
    36-explore other spideey/powered characters 
    37-give doctor voodoo more attention... (and other underused characters that have potential)
    38-Bring Back Alpha Flight!!!!!! :D 
      and that's what I can think of so far..........

"
    I agree with all of them, Marvel listen to Benzo here.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#129  Edited By PowerHerc

@Poppa Voodoo:
    I agree.  Captain America defeats Batman in combat 9 out of every ten times.  The fans voted to decide the winner, and suprise, Batman won.  Cap is at the absolute pinnnacle of human potential while Batman is quite possibly the most highly cross-trained athlete ever.  Cap has the edge in strength, speed, reflexes, quickness, stamina and flexibility.  He's the ultimate example of human genetic potential.  Bats is highly motivated and highly trained but he falls short of Cap.  Cap is also the more experiencedand better  fighter.  His combination of superior physical abilitiy and  superior fighting skills make it nearly impossible for Batman to beat him.  Batman is a better detective, has more gadgets at his disposal  and may even be a slight bit more resourceful, however. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Erik
    @PowerHerc:  
    Wrong thread? 
    Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#131  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Bring back Guardians of the Galaxy & bring Havok & Polaris back from space or give them their own book.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#132  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

More Inhumans, and more tactical characters as well as more Hood

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The_Martian

Make Noh-Varr a cocky badass again

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Erik

Bring back Ben Reilly
    Have a new Captain Britain and  MI:13 ongoing 
    Do away with Ghost Rider forever
    Namor series or include Namor in more things
    Have a She-Hulk ongoing
    One Deadpool series is enough
    Make sure Mar-vel stays dead forever. That way at least one death will actually mean something.  
    New Young Avengers ongoing 
    Kill the symbiote suit forever 
    Create new heroes  
    Create more villains 
    X-23 ongoing
    Explore the mystic marvel charaters more
    Immortal Iron Fist series
    Cancel Web of Spiderman
    New Invaders ongoing
    Ms. Marvel and Spiderwoman an ongoing
    New Irredemable Ant-Man series
    Make sure Wasp never comes back
    Voodoo more attention
    No Alpha Flight (there was a why they have had no title series for 5 years and they were killed off)

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#135  Edited By girth
    • Let Aunt May die already
    • OMD/BND
    • Give Beast his ape form back
    • Reverse effects of M Day (hopefully a result of Second Coming)
    • Love Ultimate universe keep that the same
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#136  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Oh ya make New Warriors good again. As well make some actually good all Teen teams Marvel kinda sucks at that but that is why we need New Warriors back the way it was

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#137  Edited By PowerHerc
    @erik:
    Yeah, probably.
    Stain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Stain

Make the enemies more competent plus reduce ham and egging the more powerful characters from past stories to show how tough a new character is

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.