Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

what would you change in marvel?

• 138 results
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Nighthunter

Caiera The Oldstrong says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
    "Hey copy you could at least try to change the name of the topic haha just kidding3-The fact that hulk still exists comeon he is just so boringI mean he is a hero because he saved 200 people but he is not a villain for killing tousands? and always is "I get angry, I kick your ass" (with the same extent of vocabulary)2-The wings in Namor feet's they are so patetic (for not saying something that may offend someone)1-Ironman been transformed in probably the most hated character in the marvel hero comuity (by comic people not fans)"

Obviosuly, Marvel and millions of fans don't find the Hulk boring if his comics is still out and he was the star of one of the best on-going story arcs in recent years for comics in general. Oh and the Hulk actually speaks in proper English now.

Namor has wings on his feet because of the fact that he's a mutant, Half-Atlantean and half-human. So he was born with those for a reason.

Iron Man for all his faults, is still a human. He will make mistakes and that's what he proved during Civil War. While most of the hero community in Marvel and many of the fans don't agree and loathe him for it, it's a decision he made from his own convictions, and that shows a big character trait. He's not perfect, he's flawed, that's what Marvel was trying to protray to the audience.

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:27:15"

Well I admit Hulk is like his comic event World War Hulk something that divides the comic book fans. Because the ones that only like fight, fight and fight love him and the ones that prefer characters or comic events with an interesting and profound history (like me) prefer characters like Batman or Green Lantern

About Namor I didn't say there wasn't a reason for the wings to be there, I sayed that they were patetic (and seems like venom is on my side) you gotta admit Namor would be better without them in terms of designs

And finally Ironman the closest thing Marvel has to Batman yeah he makes mistakes, he is a human (or maybe not I have a feeling he is one of the skrulls, well he or Mr. Fantastic) but Marvel could have made something that really arguments his decision, something that shows us why he tought it could be a good idea and there's not point in turning him like this if every time someone is gonna have a good reason for why it was such a stupid decision

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:47:44

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
    Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Sparda says:

"I like Hulk as a hero, and as an anti-hero, and slightly less as a villain, because, despite his low intelligence, despite all the crap he's done wrong, by darn it, he TRIES. SpiderMan put it best, Hulk just wants everything to work out. Also, that's a very good idea. Having his kid born, THEN killed? That's nigh diabolical...,and pure genius!"

Yeah that would be raw.

It would be a kinda cool parralel Caeira with the baby from the village disintigrating in her arms by the bombs

now her and the baby dieing in his arms ouch

Avatar image for caiera_the_oldstrong
    Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Copy says:

"i never really thought of hulk as a bad guy just a guy with a bad temper"

Copy, I never once said I viewed him as a bad guy either.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Copy

Sparda says:

"I like Hulk as a hero, and as an anti-hero, and slightly less as a villain, because, despite his low intelligence, despite all the crap he's done wrong, by darn it, he TRIES. SpiderMan put it best, Hulk just wants everything to work out. Also, that's a very good idea. Having his kid born, THEN killed? That's nigh diabolical...,and pure genius!"

yea seriously who wouldn't be mad that their kid is dead because of someone who you thought was a friend

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"I like Hulk as a hero, and as an anti-hero, and slightly less as a villain, because, despite his low intelligence, despite all the crap he's done wrong, by darn it, he TRIES. SpiderMan put it best, Hulk just wants everything to work out.Also, that's a very good idea. Having his kid born, THEN killed? That's nigh diabolical...,and pure genius!"

But he doesn't have low intelligence anymore. He's proven himself a lot during Planet Hulk. He's an effective ruler, and an effective commander.

Yeah, it would have really added tragedy and drive to the Hulk.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Copy

"Copy says:
    "i never really thought of hulk as a bad guy just a guy with a bad temper"
    Copy, I never once said I viewed him as a bad guy either."

yea i know you were saying if he was a villain but what i meant is that i couldn't see that happening my bad should have said that

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:
    "I like Hulk as a hero, and as an anti-hero, and slightly less as a villain, because, despite his low intelligence, despite all the crap he's done wrong, by darn it, he TRIES. SpiderMan put it best, Hulk just wants everything to work out.Also, that's a very good idea. Having his kid born, THEN killed? That's nigh diabolical...,and pure genius!"

But he doesn't have low intelligence anymore. He's proven himself a lot during Planet Hulk. He's an effective ruler, and an effective commander.

Yeah, it would have really added tragedy and drive to the Hulk. "

Yeah, I meant before PH.

Hulk is, without a doubt my fave comic character.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sparda

@Nightwing: Read "Hulk: Dog Of War", and tell me, honoust to GOD, tell me that that didn't have character progression.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Nighthunter

Copy says:

"Sparda says:

yea seriously who wouldn't be mad that their kid is dead because of someone who you thought was a friend"

That sounds like some overused movie lol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sparda

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Caiera The Oldstrong says:
    "Sparda says:

He still has low inteligence, he uses only 4% of his brain "

Compared to before PH, smart@$$. You hate Hulk, WE GET IT. Can we move on now?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Nighthunter

"Sparda says:

He still has low inteligence, he uses only 4% of his brain

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Chameleone

Make Mystique a hero.

make Mercury a guy.

Make Rockslide look how he originally looked and not some psychic entity

Dampen powers of Wolverine

Make Beast more a member of the team

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"@Nightwing: Read "Hulk: Dog Of War", and tell me, honoust to GOD, tell me that that didn't have character progression."

Can you tell me what it is all about is just that I don't have so much money for comics so I only use it with batman, green lantern, countdown, nightwing (since marv wolfman entered), teen titans, outsiders, justice league, captain america and world war hulk (I know it sound stupid because I don't like the character but it is Marvel's biggest event right now)

And Copy sorry it seems that because of me this topic became "why hulk sucks and why he doesn't by Nightwingprodigalson, Sparda and Caiera the old strong"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sparda

Well, basically the story is about Banner's traumatic childhood and how each of Hulk's incarnations are really a partof his fractured personality.

And, my last comment was halfway a joke.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
    Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont hate on the jolly green giant

hahaha I wonder if Caiera really did have his kid? would he look like sprout?

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hey copy you could at least try to change the name of the topic haha just kidding3-The fact that hulk still exists comeon he is just so boringI mean he is a hero because he saved 200 people but he is not a villain for killing tousands? and always is "I get angry, I kick your ass" (with the same extent of vocabulary)2-The wings in Namor feet's they are so patetic (for not saying something that may offend someone)1-Ironman been transformed in probably the most hated character in the marvel hero comuity (by comic people not fans)"

Obviosuly, Marvel and millions of fans don't find the Hulk boring if his comics is still out and he was the star of one of the best on-going story arcs in recent years for comics in general. Oh and the Hulk actually speaks in proper English now.

Namor has wings on his feet because of the fact that he's a mutant, Half-Atlantean and half-human. So he was born with those for a reason.

Iron Man for all his faults, is still a human. He will make mistakes and that's what he proved during Civil War. While most of the hero community in Marvel and many of the fans don't agree and loathe him for it, it's a decision he made from his own convictions, and that shows a big character trait. He's not perfect, he's flawed, that's what Marvel was trying to protray to the audience.

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:27:15"

Well I admit Hulk is like his comic event World War Hulk something that divides the comic book fans. Because the ones that only like fight, fight and fight love him and the ones that prefer characters or comic events with an interesting and profound history (like me) prefer characters like Batman or Green Lantern

About Namor I didn't say there wasn't a reason for the wings to be there, I sayed that they were patetic (and seems like venom is on my side) you gotta admit Namor would be better without them in terms of designs

And finally Ironman the closest thing Marvel has to Batman yeah he makes mistakes, he is a human (or maybe not I have a feeling he is one of the skrulls, well he or Mr. Fantastic) but Marvel could have made something that really arguments his decision, something that shows us why he tought it could be a good idea and there's not point in turning him like this if every time someone is gonna have a good reason for why it was such a stupid decision

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:47:44"

I was talking about Planet Hulk which oversaw the massive growth of Hulk as character. Mind you I said Hulk not Bruce Banner, but the Hulk himself. He fought to protect others. He found love. He freed an alien race from an evil dictator. He became an effective leader and he was loved. He proved that he wasn't just about anger, that he had a good heart and that he wanted to help others. People who gave him a chance and saw beyond something that he couldn't control at one point.

The wings are apart of Namor. I wouldn't change a thing. It sets him apart from many characters and it allows him flight, and it's been proven because the instances when he hasn't had those wings he hasn't been able to fly. So it not only sets him apart but it also gives him an integral ability.

Firstly, Iron Man is NOT Batman. So let's please not go there. Batman is Batman and Iron Man is Iron Man. :)

I agree Marvel could have done a better job at explaining fully and thoroughly on why he took the stance he did. But they did drop hints. Most of them taking place in the Iron Man comics. He saw what happened when certain things got into the wrong hands. IE, His armors were being controlled by and outside force and caused a whole world of trouble, and even he was controlled and sent to do some things that he rather forget. Destroy and kill mostly. And eventhough he wasn't in control of himself when it happened, he still commited those crimes and it got him to think what would happen if all these people who had god-like powers ran around and did whatever they wanted, killed innocent people and caused mass destruction?

He already foresaw what was going to happen, and when the tragedy i Stamford occured he quickly swept in to do damage control. He didn't want people to stop trusting them, to fear them, because of one or two people couldn't control themselves and got a little trigger happy. He honestly believed that if heroes and villains kept going uncheck that it would led to widespread destruction and death, and to the distrust of the majority of heroes in the Marvel Universe, so he played the devil's advocate. And he stuck up for a side that would make people trust heroes again. That would make the government trust heroes. Even if it meant giving up your identity to the government, it was better than dozens of unknown superhumans causing too damage that couldn't be repaired later on. It was better to be protected than to be afraid of going out.

Tony for all his faults was looking at it from both the side of the hero and the regular person, because unlike most other heroes, when his armor comes off, he's like the rest of us for the most part.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sparda

Caiera=best newcomer to Vine.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Copy

"Sparda says:
    "@Nightwing: Read "Hulk: Dog Of War", and tell me, honoust to GOD, tell me that that didn't have character progression."
    Can you tell me what it is all about is just that I don't have so much money for comics so I only use it with batman, green lantern, countdown, nightwing (since marv wolfman entered), teen titans, outsiders, justice league, captain america and world war hulk (I know it sound stupid because I don't like the character but it is Marvel's biggest event right now) And Copy sorry it seems that because of me this topic became "why hulk sucks and why he doesn't by Nightwingprodigalson, Sparda and Caiera the old strong""

no biggie to me

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By sonicmora

whats up newcomers?

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"Caiera=best newcomer to Vine."

Thanks, Sparda.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:

Thanks, Sparda. "

You're gonna go places....uh...sorta. Well, I'm off for today. See ya all tomorrow!

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By sonicmora

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:
    Thanks, Sparda. "
    You're gonna go places....uh...sorta. Well, I'm off for today. See ya all tomorrow!"

cya sparda.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#73  Edited By The_Martian

Poppa Voodoo says:

"1. Never bring Cap back. I like the character but it would be thee single greatest death in comics if they never brought him back. 2. Kill Cyclops 3. Have Storm leave the Black Panther 4. Give Wanda back her powers 5. Bring back the Shadow King (where the hell has he been) 6. Kill Spiderman or at least Aunt May and Mary Jane 7. Bring back Harry Osbourn and make him as badass as he was in the movie."
    1. I want Cap back, he is cool.

2. Why not.

3. Eh.

4. Yeah I agree, I want most the mutants back.

5. True.

6. Yeah Aunt May needs to die, but MJ and Spidey can stay.

7. I don't know about Harry. One Goblin is enough for now.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Nighthunter

hehe I didn't said Iron Man was Batman I said he is the closest thing marvel has

because both are the richest person in the world, human, incredibly inteligent (I say it like this because I'm not sure if IronMan is the most inteligent or Reed Richards), without their suits they are as humans as us.

Add that your description is very similar as why Batman made broter eye and the story "tower of babel"

And for god's sake both will have a movie next summer (and both look amazing)

Oh and I agree with Spada (finally) you are cool, you do good arguments for your decision lol but I'm also a newcomer so I didn't like the fact of "best newcomer" hehe just kidding
    Post Edited:2007-09-29 23:40:30

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Copy

"hehe I didn't said Iron Man was Batman I said he is the closest thing marvel has because both are the richest person in the world, human, incredibly inteligent (I say it like this because I'm not sure if IronMan is the most inteligent or Reed Richards), without their suits they are as humans as us. Add that your description is very similar as why Batman made broter eye and the story "tower of babel" And for god's sake both will have a movie next summer (and both look amazing)"

to me the batman of marvel is captain america and iron man combine

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Nighthunter

why captain america??

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Copy

"why captain america?? "

well they both are at human peak level and they both are expertes in hand to hand combat while iron man has money and brains also cap has brains to thats why he is the number one leader

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"hehe I didn't said Iron Man was Batman I said he is the closest thing marvel hasbecause both are the richest person in the world, human, incredibly inteligent (I say it like this because I'm not sure if IronMan is the most inteligent or Reed Richards), without their suits they are as humans as us.Add that your description is very similar as why Batman made broter eye and the story "tower of babel"And for god's sake both will have a movie next summer (and both look amazing)Oh and I agree with Spada (finally) you are cool, you do good arguments for your decision lol but I'm also a newcomer so I didn't like the fact of "best newcomer" hehe just kidding
    Post Edited:2007-09-29 23:40:30"

I understand where you're coming from, Nightwingprodigalson, I see the similarities between Tony and Bruce but I'm not a fan of the Bats (:P) so I rather not compare Tony to him, after all I like him no matter how much of a douche they've made him.

But the thing with Batman making Brother Eye was because he became paranoid after he found out he had been mindwiped by Zatanna.

Iron Man made his decisions based on the public and on the superhero community as a whole. He made them for safety. And that is a big difference. Iron Man REALLY put himself out there for this, hell he revealed his identity as Iron Man yet again when the Registration was in the works and Stamford had been a recent event.

Thanks, Nightwing. I can't really hate on you, you bare the name of one of my favorite DC superheroes. :P

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nighthunter

mmm well it makes sence just change the part of leadership because I've never considered Batman to be a good leader because someone that only gives orders and tells everyone what to do in his way isn't a leader is a boss

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By sonicmora

Batman,He's my favorite DC character.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Copy

"mmm well it makes sence just change the part of leadership because I've never considered Batman to be a good leader because someone that only gives orders and tells everyone what to do in his way isn't a leader is a boss"

i said leadership cause thats where cap has smarts

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copy says:

"why captain america?? "

well they both are at human peak level and they both are expertes in hand to hand combat while iron man has money and brains also cap has brains to thats why he is the number one leader"

Actually they're not. Captain America is the peak of Human perfection. He is a sign of what humanity can become without having super powers, all thanks to the Super Soldier Serum. Cap could lift about 800 pounds, and I'm positive Batman could never do that.

Batman however is at the peak of human condition for any person who exercises regularly or pushed himself to certain limits.

But to say that Batman is on par with Cap is laying it on a little thick because Cap is faster, stronger, more agile than Batman will EVER be. They call Captain America the Super Soldier for a reason and that's one of the reasons.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Nighthunter

Well Batman has already beated Cap and he is also the best martian artist, the world greatest detective and the man who gets more women (damn you bruce lol)

Poppa Voodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Poppa Voodoo

"Well Batman has already beated Cap and he is also the best martian artist, the world greatest detective and the man who gets more women (damn you bruce lol)"

That was bad writing. The Marvel vs DC crossovers are not cannon.

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Well Batman has already beated Cap and he is also the best martian artist, the world greatest detective and the man who gets more women (damn you bruce lol)"

It was said by the same person who wrote that issue that Captain America could have taken Batman down.

I'm sorry but Batman is no match for Batman.

I'm SO tempted to post a link to something I wrote about the infamous questions of who would win between "Batman vs. Captain America" battle.
    Post Edited:2007-09-29 23:59:18

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Copy

Poppa Voodoo says:

That was bad writing. The Marvel vs DC crossovers are not cannon."

it was fan voted and cap lost cause of a flood in the sewer if i'm not mistaken

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copy says:

"Poppa Voodoo says:
    That was bad writing. The Marvel vs DC crossovers are not cannon."

it was fan voted and cap lost cause of a flood in the sewer if i'm not mistaken"

It's a popularity contest those votes don't actually count. They're not taking into account the actual skills they both have.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Nighthunter

"hehe I didn't said Iron Man was Batman I said he is the closest thing marvel hasbecause both are the richest person in the world, human, incredibly inteligent (I say it like this because I'm not sure if IronMan is the most inteligent or Reed Richards), without their suits they are as humans as us.Add that your description is very similar as why Batman made broter eye and the story "tower of babel"And for god's sake both will have a movie next summer (and both look amazing)Oh and I agree with Spada (finally) you are cool, you do good arguments for your decision lol but I'm also a newcomer so I didn't like the fact of "best newcomer" hehe just kidding

I understand where you're coming from, Nightwingprodigalson, I see the similarities between Tony and Bruce but I'm not a fan of the Bats (:P) so I rather not compare Tony to him, after all I like him no matter how much of a douche they've made him.

But the thing with Batman making Brother Eye was because he became paranoid after he found out he had been mindwiped by Zatanna.

Iron Man made his decisions based on the public and on the superhero community as a whole. He made them for safety. And that is a big difference. Iron Man REALLY put himself out there for this, hell he revealed his identity as Iron Man yet again when the Registration was in the works and Stamford had been a recent event.

Thanks, Nightwing. I can't really hate on you, you bare the name of one of my favorite DC superheroes. :P

"

Lol thanks so you like Dick and not Bruce?? ok no problem because men I like both of them for diferent reasons

I'm just a teenager so when I saw the Teen Titans show and the episode how long is forever? where nightwing appears I tought "What Robin isn't Robin when he is an adult???"

and I asked myself why did it happen so I cheked on internet and I learned that the teen titans actually were a comic team how dick evolved from robin to nightwing, that there were actually 3 robins I loved the history and that's what made me have interest in comics but since I was a little boy I liked heroes because characters like Robin, Green Lantern, Spiderman, the justice league, the x-men and especially Batman even when I didn't know a lot of them I just tought wow that Batman is cool and Robin so thanks to Batman I like heroes

But man is so hard to decide which one of them is better Bruce is the most experienced but he is paranoid and Dick is also cool like he sayed to Batman in the obsidian age after reciving a advice/complement of him "Thanks. I had a good teacher, except for the interpersonal skills and abbility to work with others that was me"

And I don't wanna discuss more the Bruce/Tony thing because we're gonna fight with this like in the Hulk thing to just be in the same place lol I'll just say something about the theme

Well in the Tower of Babel story arc the reason batman did traps was because when the original Justice League was controlled everyone was scared of them

Also because of the zatanna thing he was paranoid that any powerhouse would "cross the line"

And he now leads the outsiders because he wants to have a team to do things that the justice league wouldn't do because the superheroe community would lose the people trust (sounds familiar???)

Well anyway was good to meet you and I think we'll be debating for some time lol but at least we agree that nightwing rocks

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Nighthunter

I know that it doesn't count because it was fan voted, but man is just that my friends here in mexico bother me all the time because spiderman defeated superboy and I say them it was a popularity contest and they answer well why doesn't he have more fans

I just wanted to use the same card at least one time but I still think Batman can defeat Cap. America

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

Lol thanks so you like Dick and not Bruce?? ok no problem because men I like both of them for diferent reasons

I'm just a teenager so when I saw the Teen Titans show and the episode how long is forever? where nightwing appears I tought "What Robin isn't Robin when he is an adult???"

and I asked myself why did it happen so I cheked on internet and I learned that the teen titans actually were a comic team how dick evolved from robin to nightwing, that there were actually 3 robins I loved the history and that's what made me have interest in comics but since I was a little boy I liked heroes because characters like Robin, Green Lantern, Spiderman, the justice league, the x-men and especially Batman even when I didn't know a lot of them I just tought wow that Batman is cool and Robin so thanks to Batman I like heroes

But man is so hard to decide which one of them is better Bruce is the most experienced but he is paranoid and Dick is also cool like he sayed to Batman in the obsidian age after reciving a advice/complement of him "Thanks. I had a good teacher, except for the interpersonal skills and abbility to work with others that was me"

And I don't wanna discuss more the Bruce/Tony thing because we're gonna fight with this like in the Hulk thing to just be in the same place lol I'll just say something about the theme

Well in the Tower of Babel story arc the reason batman did traps was because when the original Justice League was controlled everyone was scared of them

Also because of the zatanna thing he was paranoid that any powerhouse would "cross the line"

And he now leads the outsiders because he wants to have a team to do things that the justice league wouldn't do because the superheroe community would lose the people trust (sounds familiar???)

Well anyway was good to meet you and I think we'll be debating for some time lol but at least we agree that nightwing rocks

"

Nightwing is an amazing character. He's been through so much but he's perserved. My friend and I had a debate on the question of Nightwing vs. Batman, you can imagine who I was backing up.

Honestly the reasons why I don't like Batman is because writers and fan overpower him and it just sickens me because this is just a regular man. There is no way in hell that logically he could have beaten Superman. Superman would have beat the crap out of him.

I also don't like the rabid Batman fans. They alone make me want to take an uzi and just unload because with a lot of the fans everything comes down to "prep time."

"Batman can beat this guy with prep time...."

"....but if he had prep time he could beat them."

Prep time, prep time, prep time. Do you know how annoying that is? LMAO. :P

I actually liked Outsiders, I bought the comics during the newest incarnation with Arsenal, Nightwing, and later on Starfire, and it sucks that they took Roy away to have some "wam bam thank you ma'am" romance with Hawkgirl. And how they took Nightwing's leadership away, but then I could understand why. They wrote him so out of character, he seemed so cold to his teammates. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing Outsiders now that's become "Batman and the Outsiders" again.

Yeah, Dick does rock, especially when he and Kory are together. Goodness, I want them to get back together!

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#91  Edited By Lady Tlieso

i would bring psylocke back to the x-men, they're wasting her with the exiles. she deserves better.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Copy

Lady Tlieso says:

"i would bring psylocke back to the x-men, they're wasting her with the exiles. she deserves better."

really i thought she he is doing good with the exiles

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Nighthunter

Remember me to don't meet you in person because you would have a uzi waiting for me lol

Well I liked the outsiders too because of the roster I mean Nightwing, Arsenal, Starfire (tree of the best titans that kind of evolved from being titans) and also Jade and Megamorpho (I know he is shift but I like more how megamorpho sounds) and also the addition of captain marvel jr

but I didn't like how was Nightwing writed I mean, it wouldn't have surprised me that in one isue it were revealed that it was Bruce pretending to be nightwing.

Well I disagree with the arsenal thing Roy needed his oportunity to be in the justice league because well Wally had it,Dick had it as the leader in the obsidian age and as a member of justice league of arkham, kyle also had his chance, heck even starfire if you count the justice league of aliens still he should have stayed as Arsenal I mean seriously Red Arrow??

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Copy

hey umm nightwing i mean no disrespect but how about you talk about dc in your thread

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Copy says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
    "i would bring psylocke back to the x-men, they're wasting her with the exiles. she deserves better."

really i thought she he is doing good with the exiles"

i just really, really hate the fact that she comes back from the dead & starts fitting in again when BAM they send her off to an alternate dimension. makes me angry. grr. she's fine with the exiles, i would just prefer to have her with the x-men.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Nighthunter

hmm yeah sorry copy is just that if she posted here I couldn't post in my topic so Caiera if you want to respond or debate something about DC make it in my thread again sorry Copy

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Copy

Lady Tlieso says:

"Copy says:
    "Lady Tlieso says:
    really i thought she he is doing good with the exiles"
    i just really, really hate the fact that she comes back from the dead & starts fitting in again when BAM they send her off to an alternate dimension. makes me angry. grr. she's fine with the exiles, i would just prefer to have her with the x-men."

yea that is true lol

"hmm yeah sorry copy is just that if she posted here I couldn't post in my topic so Caiera if you want to respond or debate something about DC make it in my thread again sorry Copy"

no biggie

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#98  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Make Iron Man not the douchebag he is and mentioned before, turn Beast back into his ape-like traits and appearance.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sparda

Ms. Invisible says:

"Make Iron Man not the douchebag he is and mentioned before, turn Beast back into his ape-like traits and appearance."

Well, he got what he deserved when Hulk pounded the almighty crap outta him.

3rd.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ironman's Douchebagism (even though its a great story and fun getting his ass kicked)

Spider-Man going back the red and blues (ew)

Venom leaving Eddie

The Sentry not showing a million exploding suns

More Marvel Zombies

Sentry's color scheme

Franklin locking his power away.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.