Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

what would you change in marvel?

• 138 results
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

seeing the what you would change in dc thread got me thinking of marvel like what would i change does anyone know what they want to change in marvel?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Like, nuffin ;P

Marvel kicks ass. But, If I must, The death of DJ, M Day, and Poseidon being a part of the Gods. They better make him part of it if they expect me to be published by 'em ;]

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

I would change a few things.....

1) Have Wolverine severely depowered.

2) Change Beast back to his apelike appearance.

3) Make Apocalypse get more respect, Lord knows he deserves it.

Everything else is good. In fact, I commend them highly for having Hulk pound the almighty crap outta Ironman.

I'm gonna milk that for a while.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

i agree on M day it was alright but now it dosen't seem like they will find the x-gene or whatever they are doing

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

How does it not seem like they will find the X-Gene? They were looking toward the Guthries for the gene the last time I checked.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

hmmm must have not got that comic yet i should get it

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Copy says:

"should get it"

Yeah, maybe you should before you start making moronic statements.

@Sparda: WHAT!? NO BLUE AND FUR!? WTF!?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Sparda says:

"I would change a few things.....1) Have Wolverine severely depowered.2) Change Beast back to his apelike appearance.3) Make Apocalypse get more respect, Lord knows he deserves it.Everything else is good. In fact, I commend them highly for having Hulk pound the almighty crap outta Ironman.I'm gonna milk that for a while."

I like this list, especially the Apocalypse one

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Golem
    1. Captain America dying

2. NFL Superpro ever existing

3. Cable and Deadpool should be renamed Deadpool and Bob, Agent of HYDRA or just Deadpool

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Copy

Sparda says:

"I would change a few things..... 1) Have Wolverine severely depowered. 2) Change Beast back to his apelike appearance. 3) Make Apocalypse get more respect, Lord knows he deserves it. Everything else is good. In fact, I commend them highly for having Hulk pound the almighty crap outta Ironman. I'm gonna milk that for a while."

see ya and i defintly want them to change the civil war cause (great comic i thought it was awesome) but it changed the marvel u as we know it now my favorite heros is being chase it seems like he will be chased for his all of his life now and so many super heroes have change

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

"I would change a few things.....1) Have Wolverine severely depowered.2) Change Beast back to his apelike appearance.3) Make Apocalypse get more respect, Lord knows he deserves it.Everything else is good. In fact, I commend them highly for having Hulk pound the almighty crap outta Ironman.I'm gonna milk that for a while."

I kinda like this list. I would add making Cloak&Dagger a main stay in Marvel, there great characters and should be focused on more.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
    "should get it"
    Yeah, maybe you should before you start making moronic statements. @Sparda: WHAT!? NO BLUE AND FUR!? WTF!?"

NO, NO, NO! You know how he looks like a Cat right now? I want him to look like how he did in the 90s.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
    "should get it"
    Yeah, maybe you should before you start making moronic statements. @Sparda: WHAT!? NO BLUE AND FUR!? WTF!?"

ohh wow i didn't know they made that comic

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sparda says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Copy says:
    "should get it"
    NO, NO, NO! You know how he looks like a Cat right now? I want him to look like how he did in the 90s."

No, Cat, I agree, but still with the blue and the fur! Make him look more like a wolf, actually.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Well, with Apoc, I mean, WTF happened there? He went from global threat, to team threat, to Gambit threat. Sad.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

" to Gambit threat. Sad."

Hay hay lets not get personal :P j/k

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

King of Kings says:

"Sparda says:

Hay hay lets not get personal :P j/k"

that's sad, Apoc is supposed to stomp of characters the likes of Gambit

Poppa Voodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Poppa Voodoo
    1. Never bring Cap back. I like the character but it would be thee single greatest death in comics if they never brought him back.

2. Kill Cyclops

3. Have Storm leave the Black Panther

4. Give Wanda back her powers

5. Bring back the Shadow King (where the hell has he been)

6. Kill Spiderman or at least Aunt May and Mary Jane

7. Bring back Harry Osbourn and make him as badass as he was in the movie.

Poppa Voodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Poppa Voodoo

Copy says:

"Poppa Voodoo says:
    "1. Never bring Cap back. I like the character but it would be thee single greatest death in comics if they never brought him back. 2. Kill Cyclops 3. Have Storm leave the Black Panther 4. Give Wanda back her powers 5. Bring back the Shadow King (where the hell has he been) 6. Kill Spiderman or at least Aunt May and Mary Jane 7. Bring back Harry Osbourn and make him as badass as he was in the movie."

woah dude leave spidy alone why don't you like him?

welcome to the vine"

Yeah sorry its not really Spiderman so much as the other two.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Copy

Poppa Voodoo says:

"1. Never bring Cap back. I like the character but it would be thee single greatest death in comics if they never brought him back. 2. Kill Cyclops 3. Have Storm leave the Black Panther 4. Give Wanda back her powers 5. Bring back the Shadow King (where the hell has he been) 6. Kill Spiderman or at least Aunt May and Mary Jane 7. Bring back Harry Osbourn and make him as badass as he was in the movie."

woah dude leave spidy alone why don't you like him?

welcome to the vine

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Copy

what do you mean like for me if they kill ant may it would be a big thing cause then iron man is getting a knock on his door and wham spiderman punches him lol and if they kill mj hmmmmm i have no dea whats going to happen

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sparda

King of Kings says:

"Sparda says:

Hay hay lets not get personal :P j/k"

LMAO

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Golem

This is my response Poppa Voodoo says:

"1. Never bring Cap back. I like the character but it would be thee single greatest death in comics if they never brought him back. He went out like a punk, being sniped from behind. He should be above that.2. Kill Cyclops He is a character rich in story, killing him would probably make Pheonix go wacky again.3. Have Storm leave the Black Panther Seriously no reason for this. It works.4. Give Wanda back her powers I can already see it: "Decimation 2! Only 8 mutants will survive! Watch us undo years of backstory and character development!"5. Bring back the Shadow King (where the hell has he been) Sure.6. Kill Spiderman or at least Aunt May and Mary Jane If they killed Spidey, the would just have Dr. Strange bring him back in like a minute. Aunt May will probably die, though.7. Bring back Harry Osbourn and make him as badass as he was in the movie." Now HE went out good. He deserves to have his heroic death.

Post Edited:2007-09-29 21:39:42
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

And here's my response to your response

1. The way he died has nothing to do with bringing him back.

2. Phoenix is already dead so........ plus by that measure Marvel should never kill a character rich in history? Yeah that makes sense -_-

3. How bout the fact that she was a WAY better character before the marriage.

4. Do you know who the Shadow King is?

5. If Dr.Strange could do that he would have done it during Avengers Disassembled.

6. He went out a punk, bring him back.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That avatar is sick :D

Avatar image for caiera_the_oldstrong
    Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would really only change one thing:

Caeira's death!

She and the Hulk we're perfect for each other. She was one of the best new characters created by Marvel in recent years and then she gets stuffed in the proverbial comics refrigerator!

Why does this always happen with female characters? Why can't the men gain strength and have their important female counterparts still live? I'm sure if Marvel thought hard enough they could have used another set-up for World War Hulk, hell, just destroying Sakaar would have been enough of a motivation for the Hulk to come back and kick ass.

But no, they had to get rid of Caeira and her unborn child with Holku.

Bitter? You bet your sweet ass I am! :P

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:10:12

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sparda

Caiera The Oldstrong says:

"I would really only change one thing:Caeira's death!She and the Hulk we're perfect for each other. She was one of the best new characters created by Marvel in recent years and then she gets stuffed in the proverbial comics refrigerator!Why does this always happen with female characters? Why can't the men gain strength and have their important female counterparts still live? I'm sure if Marvel thought hard enough they could have used another st-up for World War Hulk, hell, just destroying Sakaar would have been enough of a motivation for the Hulk to come back and kick ass.But no, they had to get rid of Caeira.Bitter? You bet your sweet ass I am! :P"

I feel for you. But without her death, we wouldn't have the kick@$$ story known as WWH. Plus, it's so cool when Hulk screams in rage of her death and pounds the almighty crap outta Ironman.

2nd time.

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King of Kings says:

"That avatar is sick :D"

One of the reasons why I like her. She's badass as all hellz.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Nighthunter

Hey copy you could at least try to change the name of the topic haha just kidding

3-The fact that hulk still exists comeon he is just so boring

I mean he is a hero because he saved 200 people but he is not a villain for killing tousands? and always is "I get angry, I kick your ass" (with the same extent of vocabulary)

2-The wings in Namor feet's they are so patetic (for not saying something that may offend someone)

1-Ironman been transformed in probably the most hated character in the marvel hero comuity (by comic people not fans)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sparda

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Hey copy you could at least try to change the name of the topic haha just kidding3-The fact that hulk still exists comeon he is just so boringI mean he is a hero because he saved 200 people but he is not a villain for killing tousands? and always is "I get angry, I kick your ass" (with the same extent of vocabulary)2-The wings in Namor feet's they are so patetic (for not saying something that may offend someone)1-Ironman been transformed in probably the most hated character in the marvel hero comuity (by comic people not fans)"

I. Like. Hulk. Supermans boring, hear me pointing out his faults in the DC thread? No. I just say have him stay dead. I coulf go on for an hour on his faults, but I ain't gonna.

I take it a little personally.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Copy

i think hulk is pretty cool cause i like it when there is always that one guy who just flips and beats everyone up
    Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:16:52

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"Caiera The Oldstrong says:
    "I would really only change one thing:Caeira's death!She and the Hulk we're perfect for each other. She was one of the best new characters created by Marvel in recent years and then she gets stuffed in the proverbial comics refrigerator!Why does this always happen with female characters? Why can't the men gain strength and have their important female counterparts still live? I'm sure if Marvel thought hard enough they could have used another st-up for World War Hulk, hell, just destroying Sakaar would have been enough of a motivation for the Hulk to come back and kick ass.But no, they had to get rid of Caeira.Bitter? You bet your sweet ass I am! :P"

I feel for you. But without her death, we wouldn't have the kick@$$ story known as WWH. Plus, it's so cool when Hulk screams in rage of her death and pounds the almighty crap outta Ironman.

2nd time."

I just don't see a point to it. I'm tired of comics always having to kill the main romantic lead for MALE characters to have them to achieve untold powers and strength or just have them go emotional.

First it was Kyle Rayner, and the fact that he found Alex, his girlfriend, stuffed in the fridge. (Which is where the phrase "Women stuffed in the refrigerator originated from).

Then we see it again when Jade dies to give Kyle the powers of her Starheart and he once again ascends to the rank of Ion.

Now Caeira has to die to fuel the Hulk's rage? You know she could have been severely injured and I'm sure he would have still been just as angry and ready to pummel peoples faces in.

I want her back. I want her to give birth to her child with the Hulk. I want Holku to have happiness for a little bit longer before it's taken away. The Hulk always gets the short-end of the stick and it's just not right.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
    "Hey copy you could at least try to change the name of the topic haha just kidding3-The fact that hulk still exists comeon he is just so boringI mean he is a hero because he saved 200 people but he is not a villain for killing tousands? and always is "I get angry, I kick your ass" (with the same extent of vocabulary)2-The wings in Namor feet's they are so patetic (for not saying something that may offend someone)1-Ironman been transformed in probably the most hated character in the marvel hero comuity (by comic people not fans)"

I. Like. Hulk. Supermans boring, hear me pointing out his faults in the DC thread? No. I just say have him stay dead. I coulf go on for an hour on his faults, but I ain't gonna.

I take it a little personally."

Well I don't like Supes either most of all because he is like batman says "the ultimate boyscout" and has so much superpowers some cool, some logic and others just stupid (and the original one had even more powers forgod's sake) but at least he can have a good history that isn't always about the same, I don't like him but I admit he has had a lot of pretty good storys

But sorry and don't take it personally but I preffer the gayest character of all history than the green goliath that apparently can't do anything else than punching all heroes when he get's angry

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda

That's true, Ms. Oldstrong. It would've been very easy and interesting for the her and Sakaar to live.....a different story-arc of Hulk ruling with his queen and child, maybe starting an intergalactic war? Cool.

Anyway, yeah, she coulda lived, and it would've worked, but for many fans, it wouldn't of held the same drive of emotion. Oh well, maybe she'll be resurrected somehow? Nah, that would be even worse.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

I'd rather read a character limited to punching than a character who can do practically everything.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Copy

"Sparda says:
    "Hey copy you could at least try to change the name of the topic haha just kidding 3-The fact that hulk still exists comeon he is just so boring I mean he is a hero because he saved 200 people but he is not a villain for killing tousands? and always is "I get angry, I kick your ass" (with the same extent of vocabulary) 2-The wings in Namor feet's they are so patetic (for not saying something that may offend someone) 1-Ironman been transformed in probably the most hated character in the marvel hero comuity (by comic people not fans)"
    I. Like. Hulk. Supermans boring, hear me pointing out his faults in the DC thread? No. I just say have him stay dead. I coulf go on for an hour on his faults, but I ain't gonna. I take it a little personally."
    Well I don't like Supes either most of all because he is like batman says "the ultimate boyscout" and has so much superpowers some cool, some logic and others just stupid (and the original one had even more powers forgod's sake) but at least he can have a good history that isn't always about the same, I don't like him but I admit he has had a lot of pretty good storys But sorry and don't take it personally but I preffer the gayest character of all history than the green goliath that apparently can't do anything else than punching all heroes when he get's angry "

meh for me thats why i like him. Cause he usual punches the guy who needs punching

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviosuly, Marvel and millions of fans don't find the Hulk boring if his comics is still out and he was the star of one of the best on-going story arcs in recent years for comics in general. Oh and the Hulk actually speaks in proper English now.

Namor has wings on his feet because of the fact that he's a mutant, Half-Atlantean and half-human. So he was born with those for a reason.

Iron Man for all his faults, is still a human. He will make mistakes and that's what he proved during Civil War. While most of the hero community in Marvel and many of the fans don't agree and loathe him for it, it's a decision he made from his own convictions, and that shows a big character trait. He's not perfect, he's flawed, that's what Marvel was trying to portray to the audience.

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:34:23

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda

Obviosuly, Marvel and millions of fans don't find the Hulk boring if his comics is still out and he was the star of one of the best on-going story arcs in recent years for comics in general. Oh and the Hulk actually speaks in proper English now.

Namor has wings on his feet because of the fact that he's a mutant, Half-Atlantean and half-human. So he was born with those for a reason.

Iron Man for all his faults, is still a human. He will make mistakes and that's what he proved during Civil War. While most of the hero community in Marvel and many of the fans don't agree and loathe him for it, it's a decision he made from his own convictions, and that shows a big character trait. He's not perfect, he's flawed, that's what Marvel was trying to protray to the audience.

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:27:15"

You've made four posts and I like you already.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
    Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Give Apocolypse his respect back

2. Get rid of ultimate fanstasic 4 and ultimate silver surfer

3. Depower wolverine

4. Actually show how Hulk beat Black Bolt no cheap writer cop outs

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Copy

Heart of Infinity says:

"1. Give Apocolypse his respect back 2. Get rid of ultimate fanstasic 4 and ultimate silver surfer 3. Depower wolverine 4. Actually show how Hulk beat Black Bolt no cheap writer cop outs"

yea thats true for number 4 i want to see how he beat up black bolt

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"That's true, Ms. Oldstrong. It would've been very easy and interesting for the her and Sakaar to live.....a different story-arc of Hulk ruling with his queen and child, maybe starting an intergalactic war? Cool.Anyway, yeah, she coulda lived, and it would've worked, but for many fans, it wouldn't of held the same drive of emotion. Oh well, maybe she'll be resurrected somehow? Nah, that would be even worse."

But it's not just about the fans, Sparda. The Hulk has been around for years and it seems like his life is written in stone to forever suffer alone.

Fine, if you wanted to kill her fine, but couldn't they wait just a little longer? Wouldn't it have been more interesting to hold off her fate for a little while longer, let the heroes establish the Initiative and get everything set up only to have all that work go to hell when the Hulk and his Warbound came to Earth to reek revenge?

Would it have been THAT bad to have the Hulk have a LITTLE bit of happiness. I mean, imagine if Caiera actually HAD the child and then everything happened. That would have given the Hulk a drive like notihng else. To lose your love, your queen, and a child that he helped raise for however long. We would truly get to see him grieve and lash out.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its like uh hulk could never beat black bolt so we arent going to write it. Its easier just to show hulk standing over him then to make it a part of the story

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

Iron Man for all his faults, is still a human. He will make mistakes and that's what he proved during Civil War. While most of the hero community in Marvel and many of the fans don't agree and loathe him for it, it's a decision he made from his own convictions, and that shows a big character trait. He's not perfect, he's flawed, that's what Marvel was trying to protray to the audience.

Post Edited:2007-09-29 22:27:15"

You've made four posts and I like you already."

Haha. Well it must be my lucky night. lol

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Copy

"Sparda says:
    "That's true, Ms. Oldstrong. It would've been very easy and interesting for the her and Sakaar to live.....a different story-arc of Hulk ruling with his queen and child, maybe starting an intergalactic war? Cool. Anyway, yeah, she coulda lived, and it would've worked, but for many fans, it wouldn't of held the same drive of emotion. Oh well, maybe she'll be resurrected somehow? Nah, that would be even worse."
    But it's not just about the fans, Sparda. The Hulk has been around for years and it seems like his life is written in stone to forever suffer alone. Fine, if you wanted to kill her fine, but couldn't they wait just a little longer? Wouldn't it have been more interesting to hold off her fate for a little while longer, let the heroes establish the Initiative and get everything set up only to have all that work go to hell when the Hulk and his Warbound came to Earth to reek revenge? Would it have been THAT bad to have the Hulk have a LITTLE bit of happiness. I mean, imagine if Caiera actually HAD the child and then everything happened. That would have given the Hulk a drive like notihng else. To lose your love, your queen, and a child that he helped raise for however long. We would truly get to see him grieve and lash out. "

you know i always thought it was spiderman life who was written in stone that he should suffer. I think spiderman is the hero who suffers the most but thats my opinion

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copy says:

"Sparda says:
    "That's true, Ms. Oldstrong. It would've been very easy and interesting for the her and Sakaar to live.....a different story-arc of Hulk ruling with his queen and child, maybe starting an intergalactic war? Cool. Anyway, yeah, she coulda lived, and it would've worked, but for many fans, it wouldn't of held the same drive of emotion. Oh well, maybe she'll be resurrected somehow? Nah, that would be even worse."
    But it's not just about the fans, Sparda. The Hulk has been around for years and it seems like his life is written in stone to forever suffer alone. Fine, if you wanted to kill her fine, but couldn't they wait just a little longer? Wouldn't it have been more interesting to hold off her fate for a little while longer, let the heroes establish the Initiative and get everything set up only to have all that work go to hell when the Hulk and his Warbound came to Earth to reek revenge? Would it have been THAT bad to have the Hulk have a LITTLE bit of happiness. I mean, imagine if Caiera actually HAD the child and then everything happened. That would have given the Hulk a drive like notihng else. To lose your love, your queen, and a child that he helped raise for however long. We would truly get to see him grieve and lash out. "
    you know i always thought it was spiderman life who was written in stone that he should suffer. I think spiderman is the hero who suffers the most but thats my opinion"

Yeah Spiderman has been suffering a lot latley poor guy cant get a break

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Copy

lol yea

Caiera The Oldstrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copy says:

"Sparda says:

you know i always thought it was spiderman life who was written in stone that he should suffer. I think spiderman is the hero who suffers the most but thats my opinion"

Spider-Man has suffered as well, I won't disagree with that.

But my point is, that Hulk/Bruce have suffered from one tragedy to another to a point that you wonder why the hell does the Hulk even bother helping these people who always turn on him and betray him?

The Hulk as a true villain would be a force to reckon with. If the Hulk truly unleashed all his anger, most of the hero population could never stand up against him because he's just too damn powerful.

That's an idea, the Hulk as a bonafied 100% supervillain.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Copy

i never really thought of hulk as a bad guy just a guy with a bad temper

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that is true. I like what marvel did to iron man. Its nothing new soap operas have turn the good into a semi villian and so does pro wrestling. Its called becoming a heel. You hate him not because of him being a bad character you hate him because he is good at being bad. Its easier to except doctor doom doing stuff to hurt heroes but when Iron man does it its just beyond belief and takes you out of your confort zone

That kind of style of writing is great. Its not always good to write on the safe side all the time. Good writers break down barriers and disrupt the normal trend of things

as for hulk, Planet Hulk and WWH were great stories. You finnally peal away his layers and find out he is more then one dimension.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sparda

I like Hulk as a hero, and as an anti-hero, and slightly less as a villain, because, despite his low intelligence, despite all the crap he's done wrong, by darn it, he TRIES. SpiderMan put it best, Hulk just wants everything to work out.

Also, that's a very good idea. Having his kid born, THEN killed? That's nigh diabolical...,and pure genius!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.