What Super Villains-Villains you would like to see go good?

#1 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Shriek

I see her fitting in the X-Men academy getting the love she hasn't gotten.

#2 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the small group of Thunderbolts at first and even related to them but the Jerks at the top of Marvel have totally ruined the MU by having every villian either go good or get killed basically because they can't create great new long, lasting villians with depth and character. I can't say there aren't one or two out there I wouldn't mind but with the overflow of the switching sides with civil war and such, I just would like to go back to the old days when you picked an issue up and the story was over by the end of it!

#3 Posted by dmstarz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's best when they're ambivalent - like Magneto. I also liked Sandman when he was a good guy, perhaps he should join the T'bolts.

#4 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor, so Supey would shaddup

#5 Posted by Avantar (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos...yes I know its a stretch. But think about it for a moment. As the consort of Death, it would benefit Death more to have Thanos as a Champion of Life. With life being preserved, creatures of the universe could readily multiply and the end result would be more death whether through natural causes or wars they start on their own....

#6 Posted by avengpymhawk (370 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to have Sandman rejoin the side of angels once again.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

None, they are evil for a reason.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"None, they are evil for a reason. "

Lol where in the same boat.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of like things the way they are. I don't like when venom turns good he sucks at fighting.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I'd like to see Doom go good simply because no one would believe him. They'd think it was another plot and eventually he'd give up and turn evil again."

I was going to say the same.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Doom go good simply because no one would believe him. They'd think it was another plot and eventually he'd give up and turn evil again.

#12 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there are a few T-bolts that should be graduated to Avengers status, but otherwise I like the status quo the way it is.

#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio

All the guys that first came to mind for me already are good or are dead now (Sabretooth). Okay, well I suppose I agree with Sandman, since he made a pretty good hero. Other than that, I think I'd like to see the rhino as a hero. The guys up stairs have revealed a lot more depth to his character recently, and he's been used as a pawn so much recently that I'd like him to make a decision for himself.

#14 Posted by Secret-Spider (123 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"

None, they are evil for a reason.

"
I agree
#15 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio

#16 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19235 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique- but she is soo sneaky that you could never trust her

#17 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker instead of sending the baddies to just he would just kill them

#18 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker instead of sending the baddies to jail he would just kill them

#19 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
Sinistron said:
"

Joker instead of sending the baddies to jail he would just kill them

"
But he's such a great villain! What would Batman do without him??
#20 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

he would go after the joker cause he is killing criminals but in jokers crazy mind he would be doing the world good so i guess he would be a hero

#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, that is an interesting arguement, but isn't this the marvel forum?

#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

None really, maybe Fallen One or Morg but not totally good forever just working with good guys to help there own purposes, just like Thanos, and Doom do sometimes.

#23 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

my\\Slight said:

"Mystique- but she is soo sneaky that you could never trust her"

me too I like to see her be good more often, she did play the side of the anti-hero for awhile when join the team led by Rogue.

I was amazed that the Sentinels have gone good with human pilots?

I would like to see possibly Doctor Octavious go good and join the Thunderbolts or the New Avengers that would be effin awesome,
#24 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly me too I kinda like Mystique shed be better as a hero spy I think. But She has to pay for what she did to Iceman first.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.