Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

What story would you like for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are so many of them, I can't choose. Give me plots, playable characters, online, gameplay, etc. I promise I won't steal these ideas for profit.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

@oscars94: Avengers vs X-Men or an expanded Age of Ultron

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krspacet: Hmmm Interesting. Movie Age Of Ultron: YES! Comics Age Of Ultron: I'd pay for it NOT to be made!

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm. Secret Invasion maybe? Dark Avengers?

Beata

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By devilsgrin81

secret invasion might actually work very well

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for infantfinite128
    infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever they make I'm down for! I would love if they just had a series of iconic events throughout the Marvel Universe and work their way up from the silver age to Marvel NOW. It would be great if one of the fights was with the final stand off against Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Secret Invasion or a variation of Age of Ultron.

powerplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By powerplay

It really needs to be a plot with room for a lot of villains. I doubt a game where you just fought Ultron drones the whole time would work very well.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Something more like the first game's story, one that is original and that takes the player to various locations throughout the Marvel Universe.

The problem I have with them adapting comic book storylines is the fact that it gives the makers of the game very little freedom to do their own thing. With an original storyline though they can have more creative freedom to tell their own story and give fans a game they will enjoy without feeling as if they have their hands tied the whole time.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Secret Invasion

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#12  Edited By Teerack

I really wish Activision didn't buy this franchise and kill it :(

I would love Secret Invasion to continue from where 2 left off but I think it would honestly be better if they stopped trying to copy events. I mean Civil War was kind of cool but it made the game predicable and lineage as hell. I would rather it just have it's own story because the first game let you go to New York, Atlantis, the Shi'tari throneworld, the negative zone, asgard, wakanda, etc.

I think maybe just doing something like The Cabal lead by the Kang or someone would be the better choice since it would allow the story to go anywhere and using a character like Kang would also let you do fun things like going back to the 80's and stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.