What's Hank Pym doing these days?

#1 Edited by KingZeal (2 posts) - - Show Bio

The last I saw of Hank Pym, he was in the sensational "Avengers Academy" book, although I had to stop buying it for a while due to lack of funds. Still, I was intrigued by Hank in that book (I've never really cared for the character before that, so that was a true accomplishment for the writer(s)) and now I'm a bit curious as to what's going on with him.

The last I'd seen, he and Tigra had renewed (well, sorta) their intimate relationship, and he helped defeat Titania and Crusher during the "Fear Itself" arc. That was the last I remember.

What's he been up to since? Is he still with Tigra? Has Janet come back? Did he appear in Age of Ultron?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzeal: He did appear in Age Of Ultron, Janet is alive and well in the pages of Uncanny Avengers, though they aren't a couple, and I'm not sure where Tigra is.

Hank is about to be appearing monthly in Avengers A.I., where he leads an all-android team.

#3 Posted by KingZeal (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sweet! Thanks for the heads up! I'll see if I can get it.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzeal: No problem. I think it comes out next Wednesday, but this week, Age Of Ultron #10AI is out, and I think it acts as an epilogue to Age Of Ultron, and a prologue to Avengers A.I., so it could be worth getting if you're planning on getting A.I.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really excited for this, and I'm glad to see him back in the red jacket getup. I feel like it's inaccurate when he wears any one superhero costume. He's Hank Pym. His power is that he invents superheroes. He doesn't need his own costume and name.

#6 Edited by Captainamerica119 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Just make Janet and Hank get married again! Why is Dr. Doom on the Avengers?

#7 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a reprogammed Doombot.

#8 Edited by Captainamerica119 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainamerica119 said:

It's a reprogammed Doombot.

That makes a lot more sense. IMO, Villains should stay villains

#9 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Why not he the Scientist Supreme he needs a cool science magic get up

#10 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, when he was dubbed the scientist supreme wasn't he still running around as Wasp? I liked that costume a lot actually, but now the real Wasp is back.

#11 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@magnificentstorm said:

Well, when he was dubbed the scientist supreme wasn't he still running around as Wasp? I liked that costume a lot actually, but now the real Wasp is back.

IDK lol

But Wasp really been missing out on the action huh that sucks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.